Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 / F / Bisexual / Single
- Last Online
- Feb 9
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body Type
- Strictly vegetarian
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Virgo, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on university
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- English, Dutch (Fluently)
Favorite movies and series: Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, Little Miss Sunshine, Juno, Amelie, Ober, Mary and Max, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Taking Woodstock, Pleasantville, Back to the Future, March of the Puinguins, Death Proof, Dexter, Flight of the Conchords, Mad Men, Toren C ... and many many many more.
Favorite music: the Beatles, Belle and Sebastian, Cocorosie, Elbow, Eels, Fiona Apple, Fleedwood Mac, I Blame Coco, Lamb, Little Joy, Lou Rhodes, Martina Topley-Bird, Adam Green (& Binki Shapiro), Kimya Dawson, Mumford and Sons, No Doubt, Portugal the Man, Ratatat, the Lumineers, the Black Keys, the Whitest Boy Alive, Wanda Jackson, the XX...
and Pinguin Radio.
Which movie to watch next.
Where I just left my phone/keys/wallet/shoe/notebook/pen/iPad/coffee/brain.
- Staying home alone, watching a movie or something
- Staying home together with a friend, coocking, eating, drinking, laughing, maybe watching a movie or play a game
- Going to a friend and stay at their place doing the same sort of things
- Meeting a group of friends at a friends place for one of the above
- Going out with a friend to a movie, bar, dinner or the theater
- Meeting a group of friends at a bar or in the summer maybe a festival kind of thing
- Going out dancing with some friends
- Going out dancing alone (yes, I sometimes do this!)
- Going climbing and having a drink afterwards
- Did I forget any posible options to do on a friday night?
- Guys and girls who like bi girls
- Ages 23–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Ow and it helps if you get my sometimes weird sense of humor!
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.