" Trust, respect, loyalty, and communication; The four essential parts of a successful relationship. "
My name is Keith and here's 21 facts about me:
21. I'm addicted to Barry Manilow's songs. Oldies but goodies. Priority songs when I do karaoke with friends.
20. I love animals. Big cats are my favorites.
19. Torn an ACL in my right knee few years back. Sports related. Not stupidity.
18. I love karaoke.
17. I have two tattoos. The next one is coming soon.
16. I'm obsessed with the Lion King.
15. I stepped my foot here in Canada in 2008.
14. I was born and raised in this province in the Philippines called Cavite, just minutes away from Manila.
13. I'm a big fan of Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant and Manny Pacquiao ( to those who don't know this guy, he's an octuple world champion in boxing from the Philippines )
12. I prefer summer over winter.
11. I own more than 50 pairs of sneakers. ( my obsession )
10. I love sushi and maki rolls, as well as other Asian foods.
9. I do have goals in life so I want to meet someone who has goals in life as well.
8. I love my job. I'm a responsible person and I pay my own bills.
7. I've been working full-time two weeks upon my arrival here in Canada.
6. Take me to an awesome poutine place and if I liked it, I will definitely love you forever. Haha!
5. I love my family and friends, but family comes first to me.
4. I have an addiction to gummy bears and sour patch kids.
3. I want to go and check out every single burger chains here in Toronto. Got a checklist.
2. I'm not into club scene anymore. I rather be at home or go with friends in a bar and have some drinks and foods than to party like there's no tomorrow.
1. I play basketball both friendly/pick up or competitve. I used to be a team captain of my highschool squad and won a MVP award once.
I finished a PSW course and I graduated in January of 2011. Hoping to get a job on that field. Well I put it as my second option for now because of what happened to me in the retail world. Right now, I currently work full-time as a night manager at Walmart ( don't hate me I know ) I've been in the company for nearly five years now. I've been working since two weeks after I came to this country. And I will attempt to become an Assistant Manager sometime this year, because even my store manager and some people at my work told me that they saw an opportunity on me, that pushes me to try my best to move up in the company. I want to prove to anyone that I'm a hard-working person.
I'm looking for someone who is honest, truthful, loyal, caring and knows how to appreciate even the smallest things. And the one who can accept me for who I am. Also wants to try new foods. I am honest, trustworthy, caring, responsible, honest, down-to-earth and appreciating kind of person, that's why I'm looking for those things because that's how I am.
Follow me in instagram: sneaker_fever1389