Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 • M • Atlanta, GA
- Last Online
- Today – 1:50am
- 6′ 2″ (1.88m)
- Body Type
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs
Annie Hall and Vertigo are classics, and I can pretty much quote all of The Breakfast Club. Good Will Hunting is solid. Oh, the last scene of The Graduate is completely heartbreaking.
House of Cards is delightful. So is Sherlock (BBC), True Detectives, and The Office.
The Beatles (I mean, come on people), Bob Dylan, Radiohead, Bruce Springsteen, Simon & Garfunkel,Vampire Weekend, Mac Demarco, The Smiths, Arcade Fire...also, if it found its way onto a Wes Anderson film's soundtrack, I'm probably going to like it too.
2) My Simon & Garfunkel Pandora Station
3) 1980's music videos...You'll thank me later... (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weMrzt6W8V8)
4) Puppies (I don't actually have one, but the fact that they're out there make me happy)
5) Obscure subreddits
6) Parentheticals (Apparently)
- Straight girls only
- Ages 19–26
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.