- Science & Logic
- passion & art
Some call me: **** An intellectual-focused-hippy ****
Some quickies about me:
I'm super curious... I think life is a hilarious and beautiful journey. My motto is:
~~ If it doesn't hurt you, or anybody else, give it go!!
Some relevant & random history:
~ Did an undergrad in Engineering (I like numbers, but I've realised not Engineering ). ~ Tango Dancing for a few years now (I do just LOVE dancing - specially to Electro music). ~ I had a wonderful classical/modern guitar teacher for many years (I perform guitar today because of him :-).~ I became quite fluent in Spanish, because in Cuba, no one spoke English for 3 months. ~ Attended some fancy Biznez school in London ~ Showered in a communal bath/shower while working in Japan.
Very philosophical, very musical, overly caring (I'm told) and always thinking of how to change the world.... and myself !
2. I just came back from a one week - singing in a choir festival in Serbia. La La La La La
3. Working on a duo with a percussionist. Expanding from my solo guitar show www.nirhermelin.com.
4. Trying to pretend that I'm new here, and meeting loads of interesting people (cause i'm still new)
Laughing, cooking amazing Veg Curry! playing guitar. Playing the fool.
- I don't seem to take anything seriously (but I'm actually quite a serious guy)
"The human body is the best picture of the human soul." - Ludwig Wittgenstein
Glass bead game - Herman Hess ; The Little Prince
Guns, Germs & Steal; Surely you're joking Mr Feynman
Kafka on the shore
Jazz (The Real Thing, Sara Gazarek) , Classical (Mostly Debussy, Chopin) , Eletro (Dusty Kid, Danalog, Liquid Soul) , uplifting-trance (Broken Toy, Headroom)
2. My cooking spices (at least my whole cumin & mustard seeds)
3. Diversity & Intellectual stimulation
4. My friends (and family, though they're far away)
5. My Piaggio - I can be anywhere in 10minutes - its AWESOME!
6. Electro music
Music, philosophy, business, & family, plus plus plus...
... "what else should I be wondering about?"...
Dinner with family (love my Safta), electro party, jamming with friends at someone's house, catching up with friends at a bar, and sometimes reading a book at home (though that doesn't happen too often on Friday)
I think I'm a bit of a Groupon addict - especially for breakfast deals!
If you put thought and effort into your life; you live life with passion, social responsibility, intellect, and a love for music... then definitely message me .....
but please say a little more than "hey!", or "what's up?"