1) You enjoy geeky conversations.
2) If you like someone who will challenge you and enjoys a good
3) You are sex positive and pro-LGBT rights. I'm kinky, see nothing
shameful about enjoying sex or the number of partners someone has
had, and have LGBT friends so if you're not okay with that then we
aren't going to get along.
4a) You are looking for someone to hang out with OR
4b) You have a bit of a kinky side and would like to play (no sex
involved, I have to have a really strong connection with someone to
combine BDSM and sex).
5) You aren't scared off by BDSM
or my FL profile.
What I'm NOT looking for:
1) A "nice guy". Being nice is the bare minimum, it's not a selling
point by itself. Who are you and what do you have to offer beyond
just being "nice"?
2) Someone who sees marriage and kids in their future. I wish you
well in your search but that isn't what I want out of life so I
don't want to waste your time.
3) Couples. I'm polyamory
friendly so I'm open to
dating someone in a poly relationship but dating a couple together
doesn't interest me.