Find better matches with our advanced
matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy

noah3436

28 M Citrus Heights, CA

I’m looking for

  • Girls who like guys
  • Ages 22–30
  • Near me
  • Who are single
  • For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating

My Details

Last Online
Oct 13, 2013
Orientation
Straight
Ethnicity
White
Height
6′ 1″ (1.85m)
Body Type
Average
Diet
Strictly anything
Smokes
No
Drinks
Rarely
Drugs
Never
Religion
Catholicism, but not too serious about it
Sign
Cancer, but it doesn’t matter
Education
Graduated from space camp
Job
Technology
Income
Rather not say
Relationship Status
Single
Relationship Type
Offspring
Pets
Likes dogs and has cats
Speaks
English (Fluently), C++ (Poorly)

Similar Users

My self-summary
Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Yes. One of my pics is of me dressed up as Hulk Hogan for halloween complete with yellow spandex tights. If you can't deal with the awesomeness that is my colorful personality then we wont work out too well. It also serves to prove whether or not a woman would judge a book by its cover. Dont take 10% of the story and make up the other 90% of the story for yourself.

"If you take life too seriously it ceases to be funny" - James Spader as Alan Shore

Hey everyone! My name is Noah.. I am here to meet someone special :-) whether that special person ends up being the one or a great friendship is up to fate to determine.

I work in IT as a career doing network administration and computer repair. On the side I own a small internet media business and I am an internet blogger.

I like to spend my free time relaxing, going places like the mountains or the ocean, or just hanging out at home working on my house I just bought.......

I also enjoy web design, learning coding, working heavily with photoshop...

I like to go out occasionally, I am not a huge partier but dont confuse that with being anti social...I do like to go places and have fun :-)

I am intelligent, kind, and forgiving of others almost to a fault, however I have reached a point in my life where I will not let people walk on me. I am by no means cocky, however, I am a pretty awesome person and if you got to know me I would gladly prove it.... If you are going to pass judgment or try to take advantage of my good nature, you're not worth my time so get to steppin' and hit the bricks, jack!
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Fixing computers....Working hard to be successful.... I am EXTREMELY ambitious and while I dont need money to be happy I am never content in my career and I am working hard to move up :-)
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Being a goofball
Planning fun amazing things to do
Anything technology related
Reading between the lines
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
You tell me?
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Favorite book: Great Gatsby
Music: Pretty much anything that is good
Food: Burgers, chinese, SUSHI, my vice is In N Out burger haha
Movies: Transformers, James Bond (all movies), Back To The Future, pretty much all good comedy films
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
Computers
Cell phone
Internet
Food
In N Out Burger (which falls under the last category I know but I still cant live without it LOL)
Car
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
Lots of stuff
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Waiting to go to work saturday
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I actually watched the notebook - _ -

But I only watched it because James Garner is a badass...... Therefore my man card stays intact, lol.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You wanna get to know me!

You have a proper grasp of the English language. If you are a white girl, don't talk like you are from the hood, haha. I am not being pompous by any means but I just don't understand why people have to try to talk like they are "thugs" or "gangstas." Chalk it up to you being an individual all you want but in reality, it isint unique, trust me, it HAS been done.