Find better matches with our advanced matching system
21 • F • Elgin, IL
- Last Online
- Online now!
- Hispanic / Latin
- 5′ 5″ (1.66m)
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Mostly anything
- Capricorn, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on two-year college
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Has dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Fluently), German (Okay)
Books: The Great Gatsby will forever be one of my favorites. Harry Potter, Diary of Anne Frank, Lord of the Flies, PostSecret books. Things like that
Music; I listen to anything from Blake Shelton, Maroon 5, A Day to Remember, Beach Boys, Frank Sinatra, so I'll honestly listen to anything
Movies; can't go wrong with Disney classics and Pixar movies, but I'll watch comedies, action, horror are my favorite though!
TV; The Walking Dead, Skins UK, Pretty Little Liars, the news, I recently got into supernatural. & to make me feel better about my life choices Maury. Haha
if you have any shows you think I should check out feel free to suggest them
Well besides the obvious necessities
1. Dogs - they're just goofballs and they're always excited to see me
2. Friends - my friends are some of my biggest supporters. It's always nice to have some positive people around
3. Hockey - hockey makes me happy. Simple as that
4. Phone - communication is nice
5. Netflix - to pass the time
6. Chacos - I love taking walks, and they're seriously my most comfortable pairs of shoes. Plus I get a pretty sweet tan line from them
Hmmm, I'm either at home watching Netflix, nannying, or out with friends.
•That and the fact that I have a huge thing for beards.
•I take my dogs collars off and yell out "who let strays in the house again" to see the reactions I get.
- Straight guys only
- Ages 21–27
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.