Find better matches with our advanced matching system
35 / M / Straight / Single
Los Angeles, California
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 10:51pm
- 5′ 11″ (1.81m).
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Atheism and laughing about it
- Graduated from college/university
- Artistic / Musical / Writer
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Has dogs
- English, German (Okay), Sign Language (Okay)
b-fast Los Angeles, California less artsy
newjacob Los Angeles, California more adventurous
ceephaxacid Los Angeles, California more adventurous
DrewnotAndy Los Angeles, California more adventurous
swferris Los Angeles, California more loving
jedringer Los Angeles, California more adventurous
wreckoncile Los Angeles, California less artsy
And being horribly unphotogenic.
Books:depends on what Im fascinated with at the time.
Shows: Trailer Park Boys, Kenny Vs Spenny, The Office, Arrested Development, Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Southpark.....etc..I have a juvenile sense of humor sometimes, ok, a lot of the time... SoA..History Channel, AMC...
Movies: ANY horror movies, documentaries, Comedies, anything with Bill Murray, ...I loved the Dark Knight trilogy, fan of Christopher Nolan in general I guess, Stanley Kubrick, Hitchcock, Tim Burton, Tarantino, Scorsese..
Music: anything from Miles Davis to Slayer to Stevie Ray Vaughan to Beethoven to Norwegian Black Metal and everything in between (for the most part). Currently its been Joy Division, Bauhaus, Echo and the Bunnymen...It goes in phases, especially depending on the last live show Ive seen.
2. Tanning beds
3. Hair gel
4. My cut & paste message I send to all the OKC ladies telling them how "fly and sexy" I think they are and that they should "git wit me."
5. Shirtless bathroom pics of myself.
6. Sweet baby Jesus I hope you made it to this number so you know I'm joking. Hopefully you knew anyway, but then again, Im sure there are guys out there like that. See real list below.
1. My dog Iggy
3. An outlet to create
4. Friends (not the show), don't get me wrong, I like the show but I'm pretty certain I could live without it.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–38
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating