Find better matches with our advanced matching system
34 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 12:37pm
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m).
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Virgo but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Sales / Marketing / Biz Dev
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- English (Fluently)
JustToms Hobart, Indiana less ambitious
hendog31 Gary, Indiana less desiring of sex
crownpointin Crown Point, Indiana less ambitious
gomezjuan Lake Station, Indiana more passive
bigbutch64 Gary, Indiana more old-fashioned
mike1889 Portage, Indiana less desiring of sex
Augie_Doggie Lake Station, Indiana less into sports
allsmiles_76 Valparaiso, Indiana less greedy
Movies...I don't know, I like a lot of movies. I think Star Wars and the Godfather belong on Top 10 lists. I'm not going to list them out here, but I probably lean towards comedies, sci fi, and action/adventure stuff, but I'm pretty easy. As long as the company is right, I can pretty much watch anything.
Music. I enjoy pretty much anything besides opera or techno. Aside from those 2 types of music, I'm sure I've got someting on my ipod that would cover just about anything else. That said, I listen to music much less than I used to. I still enjoy it, but it's not a big part of my day.
I love food. Though I've been eating very healthy, I LOVE cheating with a steak and potatoes night. I'll normally have a salad for lunch that I made and some salmon, or chicken for dinner. I'm far from preachy. I'm just staying healthy. Also..a favorite snack...peanuts.
Where will I be geographically? In my career? Whom will I be with? I don't get too caught up in not living life today...but it is an interesting mystery.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
1. Like to laugh
2. Can take a compliment without us getting into a fight because I said you were beautiful
3. You can recognize sarcasm and I don't have to explain how and why I didn't really mean what I just said and it was intended as a joke.
4. You can throw that sarcasm and sassiness right back at me. I don't want to be in a relationship of mean-spirited one upsmanship, but I like to know that the woman I'm with likes to dish it out with a devilish smile, just as easily as she can take it.
5. You're ok with me being an ass (not asshole). I like to think an ass is playful and never meant to be hurtful. Again with the sarcasm...that's just kind of my personality.
6. There is a minimum amount of intelligence that I'm looking for. That being said, I have no idea what that is. We're not talking rocket science here, but I'd like to think that some kind of deeper conversation, if it came up, could be had.