New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
37 • San Jose, CA • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 30–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating
- Last online
- Yesterday – 12:51pm
- 5′ 4″ (1.63m)
- Body type
- Mostly other
- Graduated from masters program
- Rather not say
- Strictly monogamous
- Likes dogs and dislikes cats
My friends would describe me as intelligent, funny, strong, loyal, and a giver of good advice. These are traits that I value and look for in a partner. I am a die hard football fanatic (GO PATS) so my favorite time of year is September - February (ok, well January when my Pats don't go to the Superbowl). I have a fantastic job with a company I love and I pinch myself every day because I cannot believe where I am in life. I am finally ready to find someone awesome to share this all with. I'd love to find a guy to spend quality time with exploring my interests as well as his. I love constantly learning so unlike a lot of profiles on this site I am not looking for someone who has the exact same interests although I wouldn't say no to them either. Especially if you are a Pats fan :) ;)
Hint: It is not a paper product in your bathroom. This has been the most popular guess so far.
- your idea of sexy is more like the red head from Mad Men vs. Kate Moss;
- you are serious about investing time in getting to know someone and are interested in finding THE one;
- you are able to maintain communication even while being active on OKC. Otherwise I get bored and move on;
- you don't have cats (very allergic);
- you know the difference between your and you're. It is astonishing the number of people who don't.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.