Find better matches with our advanced matching system
40 • M • San Francisco, CA
- Last Online
- Apr 23
- Hispanic / Latin
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, but not too serious about it
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay), C++ (Fluently), Japanese (Poorly), French (Poorly)
I also enjoy snowboarding, indoor rock climbing (not recently), and whatever else will get my adrenaline going.
Making slow cooked beans.
Ballroom dancing, especially Waltz, Polka and Swing.
Movies: Documentaries and Pixar films
I don't generally watch TV, but will occasionally Netflix shows with a clear beginning and ending (e.g. Firefly).
Music: Diverse tastes in music; the common thread is that it generally lacks lyrics. I've been listening to Solar Fields, M83 and Max Richter lately.
Food: healthy and ideally local
Along those lines, I enjoy events where I'll learn something. Dorkbot, nerd-nite, Maker Faire, TEDx, 5mof, Ignite. If you've been to one or more of these, you should send me a message.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 29–36
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- you are into one or more of the sports I mentioned
- there's a specific event or music show you're planning to go to and you'd like company
- you can waltz, or will let me teach you
- you're a maker
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.