In short, if you deicide to skip the rest:
- a bit if a movie buff (I'm easily distracted by explosions) and visit the cinema when I can. My favourite genres are action, sci fi, and some comedy on the side.
- PC Gaming, yes I'm afraid I'm one of those guys. Not all gamers are geeky, glasses wearing, funny guys...oh wait a sec...
- Music, all types really. I consider myself a bit of an audiophile and use Spotify constantly, with my main genres being: Rock, 90s RnB, dubstep and some Pop. Just anything with a good beat, which is why I hate country. Overall I listen to music for the memories they are connected with and not the stars that sing/create them.
- Walking/cycling, something I never get tired of and when you live in London you see some amazing stuff.
- Cider, not really an interest but I really love the stuff. Oh and chocolate milk, you can't go wrong with chocolate milk.
Overall if you are looking for a fun, laid back, honest guy give me a shout!