Find better matches with our advanced
44 • Oakland, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 30–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 9:47pm
- 6′ 2″ (1.88m)
- Body Type
- Other, and somewhat serious about it
- Capricorn, and it’s fun to think about
- Rather not say
- English, Other (Fluently)
- board games (I'm not really... i'm just insanely competitive where most don't care)
- impressions of people famous and notsomuch
- killing plants (UNINTENTIONALLY.. geez whaddaya think I AM?).
- elaborate practical jokes
- cooking. NOT baking.
- noticing details
I pay attention.
Books: way too hard. So many books, so many reasons... At the moment Jhumpa Lahiri, Nepo, Robert Cialdini, are on nightstand. A few others in "active status" on the iPad.
Movies: Usual Suspects, Color Purple, 6 Degrees of Separation, I <3 Huckabees, Closer, Eternal Sunshine, Amelie, Casablanca, Godfather I & II, Freakanomics and Ken Burns documentaries.
TV/Internet: The Wire, Dexter, Wilfred, Breaking Bad, Arrested Development, Key and Peele, Daily Show, various Hulu streaming, do TED Talks count? How about reruns of that guy who used to paint landscapes on PBS? I've said too much...
Music: Vast. Wildy so. Very few constraints here if the artist is authentic and passionate.
Food: As cultural expression, as heritage, as collaboration, as the only art that can stimulate every sense, and ultimately must be consumed. The spicier the better IMHO.
Water (as in "large body of". for diving, swimming, sailing, kayaking, wave jumping, centering, floating, respecting)
A piano and/or a drum to play at home.
8. Breaking rules and conventions. Six things? Bah!
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.