Find better matches with our advanced
43 • M • Oakland, CA
I’m looking for
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 30–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Oct 17
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Other, and somewhat serious about it
- Capricorn, and it’s fun to think about
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- English, Other (Fluently)
- board games (I'm not really... i'm just insanely competitive where most don't care)
- impressions of people famous and notsomuch
- killing outdoor plants (unintentionally... i have watering issues).
- elaborate practical jokes - never mean-spirited though
- cooking. not baking.
- noticing details
I pay attention.
Books: way too hard. So many books, so many reasons... At the moment Jhumpa Lahiri, Nepo, Robert Cialdini, are on nightstand. A few others in "active status" on the iPad.
Movies: Usual Suspects, Color Purple, 6 Degrees of Separation, I <3 Huckabees, Closer, Eternal Sunshine, Amelie, Casablanca, Godfather I & II, Freakanomics and Ken Burns documentaries.
TV/Internet: The Wire, Dexter, Wilfred, Breaking Bad, Arrested Development, Key and Peele, Daily Show, various Hulu streaming, do TED Talks count? How about reruns of that guy who used to paint landscapes on PBS? I've said too much...
Music: Vast. Wildy so. Very few constraints here if the artist is authentic and passionate.
Food: As cultural expression, as heritage, as collaboration, as the only art that can stimulate every sense, and ultimately must be consumed. The spicier the better IMHO.
Water (as in "large body of". for diving, swimming, sailing, kayaking, wave jumping, centering, floating, respecting)
A piano and/or a drum to play at home.
8. Breaking rules and conventions. Six things? Bah!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.