Find better matches with our advanced
matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy

oddieone

27 M Nambour, Australia

My Details

Last Online
Nov 1, 2013
Orientation
Straight
Ethnicity
White
Height
6′ 1″ (1.85m)
Body Type
Fit
Diet
Mostly anything
Smokes
No
Drinks
Socially
Drugs
Never
Religion
Sign
Gemini, and it’s fun to think about
Education
Graduated from university
Job
Sales / Marketing
Income
Relationship Status
Single
Relationship Type
Offspring
Doesn’t have kids
Pets
Likes dogs and likes cats
Speaks
English

Similar Users

My self-summary
Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I am really fun to be around 95% of the time the other 5% I'm just doing my own thing. Basically I try and live my life with the attitude of doing what ever I feel like doing whenever I want to do it. Because whats the point in living if you cant do what you enjoy doing.

Recently I have discovered that i really want to experience a bit more of life and get out there and try some new things. I want to be the nerd who travels the world by day and then the internet at night or something like that :)
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I got my degree in Information Communication and Technology at the University of the Sunshine Coast then was working for a online training company until they went bust. Now I'm managing a retail engineering store and its a nice change of pace.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Basically anything I set my mind on, all it takes is time and effort
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
That my sarcastic wit doesn’t quite fit with my kind eyes.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Battlestar Galactica is my favorite TV show closely followed by Breaking Bad. Anything with great characters or amazing production like Game of Thrones and my favorite comedy show at the moment is Always sunny in Philadelphia

I like a massive variety of music any thing from Kayne west, Wolfmother, Coldplay, Disturbed and Skillrex are all great.

I enjoy watching all sorts of films. Fight Club and Matrix are two of my favorite films. Also any comedy is great to past the time with.

Some of my favorite video games at the moment are WoW, LoL, BF3 and soon to be hearthstone.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
Family, I wouldn't be where I am today without them.

Food, who doesn't love the different tastes, textures and smells.

Every one needs great friends .

Reddit the only website I need.

That dull hum only a PC can make.

Golf cause it's fun
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
Obsessing about what I should be doing with my life and trying to plan out where i should be.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Having a bbq with mates and a few drinks but mostly chilling at home playing PC.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
…that I’m on a dating site?
I’m looking for
  • Girls who like guys
  • Ages 18–28
  • Near me
  • Who are single
  • For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You have got this far and still haven't replied to my message?