Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
- I have joint, shared custody of two amazing teenagers
- I'm social
- value honesty
- I enjoy time with friends and family
- I know what I like, what I want and what I need
- laughter = great medicine
- Fires are great in the fall and spring - good company makes them
- I've lived in multiple states and Europe
- I travel often
- I enjoy trips to both the mountains and the beach
- I dream of eventually living on a lake
- I'll drop everything and anything to help a friend
- I'm ambitious
- I don't have a boss
- I have four tattoos
- I disagree with Okc's personality profile
- I think i have a pretty good life
- I'll take my coffee - black. Bourbon - neat.
Beer - cold and craft
- I find intelligence, wit, hats, little white dresses, tattoos and
- I won't lie to you. Nor will I tolerate being lied too
- I don't think chivalry is dead
- I think healthy communication and great chemistry is key
- I'm loyal to a fault
- I will always have your back - Always
- I've ridden a bull
- Jumped from a cliff
- Climbed big ass rock cliffs
- Fished deep water
- Raced motorcross
- I enjoy a good Sunday brunch. I'm not talking about chafing
dishes and buffet lines with mounds of eggs. Hit me up for a Sunday
morning and I'll happily drive us up to my favorite place
- I vacation as often as physically & financially
- Work hard, play hard
- I'm very good with my hands
- I can cook one hell of a meal
- And, since so many women mention the importance of great teeth on
their profile we can check that off the list too
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Trying hard to be the best father I can be and a awesome uncle to
one of the most young woman in the world.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Building or fixing just about anything.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
Probably the fact that I'm 4' tall and have bright orange hair. Or
maybe my boots.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Food: Just about everything.
Music: Everything from classic rock and 80's hairbands to
Metallica, and Guns N' Roses to U2, Tom Petty, Springsteen, Depeche
mode, nine inch nails and of course being from Texas,
Movies: Great on a rainy day and for finding an excuse to cuddle on
the couch with dinner in.
Books: These days I read less than I should. Do magazines and
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
How to circumnavigate work so I can retire.
How to raise my boy to be a strong man.
How to keep my daughter safe without holding her back.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Bored out of my mind while hanging with unintelligent people who
are willing to be miserable and cry with me for extended periods of
time. Except when that gets boring. Then I'll just stay home, order
bad take-out and organize my bookshelf.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
This one time, in the restaurant....
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You're a complete woman looking for companionship.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.