Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
- I have joint, shared custody of two amazing teenagers
- I'm social
- value honesty
- I enjoy time with good friends and family
- Always up for new adventures
- I know what I like, what I want and what I need
- not a fan of drama
- laughter = great medicine
- I prefer local establishments and far away places
- I clean up rather nicely.
- I'm educated and well traveled
- Fires are great in the fall and spring - good company makes them
- Scratch that, fires are just great
- I've lived in multiple states and Europe
- I travel often
- I enjoy trips to the mountains, the beach and dream of eventually
living on a lake
- I'll drop everything and anything to help a friend
- I don't call many people - friend
- I'm ambitious
- I don't have a boss
- I have three tattoos
- I disagree with Okc's personality profile
- I think i have a pretty good life
- I find intelligence and wit sexy
- I won't lie to you. Nor will I tolerate being lied too
- I've never been unfaithful
- I don't think chivalry is dead
- I think healthy communication and great chemistry is key
- I'm loyal to a fault
- I will always have your back - Always
- It takes more than just being beautiful on the outside to catch
- I'm not a big fan of games and prefer everyone involved just
shoot it straight
- These days I find myself thinking more and more about boats and
- I Like my music loud and/or live
- I'm always up for trying something new
- I've ridden a bull
- Jumped from a cliff
- Climbed big ass rock cliffs
- Fished deep water
- Semi-seriously raced motorcross
- These days I generally reserve Sunday for working on my daughters
- Speaking of Sundays, I enjoy a good Sunday brunch. I'm not
talking about chafing dishes and buffet lines with mounds of eggs.
Hit me up for a Sunday morning and I'll happily drive us up to my
- I take quite a few weekend trips throughout the year plus two
more weeks in the summer
- I don't subscribe to the "live for work" motto
- I work with my hands
- I can cook one hell of a meal
- If we are together and I like you, you will know it
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Trying hard to be the best father I can be and a awesome uncle to
one of the most beautiful teenagers in the world.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Building or fixing just about anything.
Making the most out of a situation rather than wishing it was
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
Probably the fact that I'm 4' tall and have bright orange hair. Or
maybe my boots.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Music is vital
Movies: Great on a rainy day and for finding an excuse to cuddle on
the couch with dinner in.
Books: These days I read less than I should. Do magazines and
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
How to circumnavigate work so I can retire.
How to raise my boy to be a strong man.
How to keep my daughter safe without holding her back.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Bored out of my mind while hanging with unintelligent people who
are willing to be miserable and cry with me for extended periods of
time. Except when that gets boring. Then I'll just stay home, order
bad take-out and organize my bookshelf.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I'm very open. Ask me anything and you shall receive a answer.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You are witty, secure with who you are, sometimes emotional,
passionate, will outsmart me and are physically fit.
You can be playful, yet still hold a serious conversation
You're looking for something real and done playing games.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.