Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
OKC Ladies, here is your dating resume/checklist.
1) I have a job.
2) I don't do drugs.
3) I go to the gym.
4) I have a BA in Economics and MBA in Finance.
5) I have never been arrested.
6) I have my own car.
7) I know how to cook.
9) I love food.
10) I am Chinese and I speak Mandarin, Spanish, and some
11) I don't have any kids, ex-gfs, or assassins chasing me
12) I am 6 feet tall so you can wear your heels.
Did you notice I skipped number 8? ;P
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
It'll be over soon I promise, but congratulations on making it this
far in my profile.
Currently, I am currently working for a tech firm in Culver City in
finance and I can support myself and take you out for dinner (my
treat). Also, I have my MBA from UC Irvine in finance, (Insert
asian joke about numbers) and I have my BA from UC San Diego in
Economics. So if you're looking for someone to bore you to death
during dinner, then we can talk about Keysian Economics.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
• Telling dirty jokes, so if you're easily offended, then you're in
for a bad time. I have the clean jokes for the kids if you wish to
sit at that table.
• I consider my cooking skills top notch and its not just
microwaving instant noodles. I was a chef for a restaurant right
out of high school. You're probably thinking, "were you the only
Asian in the kitchen?" The answer is "si."
• I play basketball. Now whether or not I am good at it is
subjective. I hear the Lakers need a player to tank their season so
I can always try that out.
• Legendary spider killer. Seriously, as you're reading this, rest
assured that I am a professional spider killer. ;)
• Navigating the freeways of Southern California. Think of me as
your personal Waze app, that doesn't suck up your battery life and
I have a personality.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
• If you know the book, Don Quixote, then you're already ahead of
the curve. If you originally thought it’s a vegetable, then please
ignore this sentence.
• As for movies, I enjoy all types of genres of film. But my
favorite is Lord of War with Nicolas Cage, because he can turn the
blandest material into something interesting. To me, that is the
definition of an actor.
• Generally for me, music is a wash. I can listen to all sorts of
music as its a beauty of art.
• Food?! I like sharing your food. PSA: Don't leave your food
unattended around me because it'll be gone.
• I don't watch a lot of TV, but the ones that I do like to watch
are The Big Bang Theory, Tosh.0, Restaurant Impossible, and Family
Guy. And the Lakers when they are not getting blown out.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
• Knife: To defend myself from pirates and survive in the
• Snacks: To cure that insatiable urge to eat, but not eating too
• Spoons: There is nothing more barbaric than eating with a fork,
why are you stabbing your food?
• Iphone 6+: To text and surf internet while I try to sleep only to
have my fingers slip and the phone lands on my face.
• Wok: To use as a helmet in case of alien invasion and/or cooking
• Uranium-235: To not build an arsenal of nuclear weapons. Nice
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
Is tomorrow only Tuesday?
Oh, And why only in math problems can you buy 60 cantaloupes and
nobody asks what the hell is wrong with you.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Taking over the world! Actually it's just hanging with the guys or
getting the group together to go out. Nothing screams world
domination like that.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I was in a Carl's Jr. commercial. It's certainly no Kate Upton or
Kim Kardashian, but I would eat with less clothing on any
(Copy and paste link)
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
1) You value education.
2) You are career-minded.
3) You need help on your math homework.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.