2) I don't do drugs.
3) I go to the gym.
4) I have a BA in Economics and MBA in Finance.
5) I have never been arrested.
6) I have my own car.
7) I know how to cook.
9) I love food.
10) I am Chinese and I speak Mandarin, Spanish, and some Farsi.
11) I don't have any kids, ex-gfs, or assassins chasing me down.
12) I am 6 feet tall so you can wear your heels.
Did you notice I skipped number 8? ;P
Currently, I am working for a tech firm in Culver City in finance and I can support myself and take you out for dinner (my treat). Also, I have my MBA from UC Irvine in finance, (Insert asian joke about numbers) and I have my BA from UC San Diego in Economics. So if you're looking for someone to bore you to death during dinner, then we can talk about Keysian Economics.
• I consider my cooking skills top notch and its not just microwaving instant noodles. I was a chef for a restaurant right out of high school. You're probably thinking, "were you the only Asian in the kitchen?" The answer is "si."
• I play basketball. Now whether or not I am good at it is subjective. I hear the Lakers need a player to tank their season so I can always try that out.
• Legendary spider killer. Seriously, as you're reading this, rest assured that I am a professional spider killer. ;)
• Navigating the freeways of Southern California. Think of me as your personal Waze app, that doesn't suck up your battery life and I have a personality.
• As for movies, I enjoy all types of genres of film. But my favorite is Lord of War with Nicolas Cage, because he can turn the blandest material into something interesting. To me, that is the definition of an actor.
• Generally for me, music is a wash. I can listen to all sorts of music as its a beauty of art.
• Food?! I like sharing your food. PSA: Don't leave your food unattended around me because it'll be gone.
• I don't watch a lot of TV, but the ones that I do like to watch are The Big Bang Theory, Tosh.0, Restaurant Impossible, and Family Guy. And the Lakers when they are not getting blown out.
• Snacks: To cure that insatiable urge to eat, but not eating too much.
• Spoons: There is nothing more barbaric than eating with a fork, why are you stabbing your food?
• Iphone 6+: To text and surf internet while I try to sleep only to have my fingers slip and the phone lands on my face.
• Wok: To use as a helmet in case of alien invasion and/or cooking utensil.
• Uranium-235: To not build an arsenal of nuclear weapons. Nice try, IAEA.
Oh, And why only in math problems can you buy 60 cantaloupes and nobody asks what the hell is wrong with you.
(Copy and paste link)
2) You are career-minded.
3) You need help on your math homework.