Find better matches with our advanced
32 • Chicago, IL • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 28–34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Pisces, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
Things that I like to spend my free time on:
- Camping (canoe camping is the best balance between minimalist backpacking and comfortable car camping)
- Being bad at playing the harmonica and ukulele
- Being even worse at playing the guitar
- Watching "Frasier" on Netflix while doing the dishes (to be honest, I only really like half of this)
- Restoring old family photos from the 18-1900s
- Some classes that I'm taking which are pretty cool but also fairly stressful
- Books (and avoiding Game of Thrones spoilers ... just finished book one, and I've never seen the show!)
- Being with friends and going to dinner, bars, shows, or doing nothing in particular at all
Last novel read: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, written by a Chicagoan. I promise I read grown-up books, too ...
The most private thing I'm willing to admit:
I totally skipped over the huge list of bands you listed in your profile.
Cream soda is the best soda. Gala apples are the best apples.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.