Find better matches with our advanced matching system
32 • M • Chicago, IL
- Last Online
- Today – 4:51am
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Pisces, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
Things that I like to spend my free time on:
- Camping (canoe camping is the best balance between minimalist backpacking and comfortable car camping)
- Being bad at playing the harmonica and ukulele
- Being even worse at playing the guitar
- Restoring old family photos from the 18-1900s
- Some classes that I'm taking which are pretty cool but also fairly stressful
- Books (and avoiding Game of Thrones spoilers ... just finished book one, and I've never seen the show!)
- Being with friends and going to dinner, bars, shows, or doing nothing in particular at all
Last novel read: Peter Pan in Kensington Gardens, followed by Peter and Wendy. I promise I read grown-up books, too ...
The most private thing I'm willing to admit:
I totally skipped over the huge list of bands you listed in your profile.
Cream soda is the best soda. Gala apples are the best apples.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 28–34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.