Find better matches with our advanced matching system
32 • M • Chicago, IL
- Last Online
- Apr 12
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Pisces, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
Things that I like to spend my free time on:
- Camping (canoe camping is the best balance between minimalist backpacking and comfortable car camping)
- Being bad at playing the harmonica and ukulele
- Being even worse at playing the guitar
- Restoring old family photos from the 18-1900s
- Some classes that I'm taking which are pretty cool but also fairly stressful
- Being with friends and going to dinner, bars, shows, or doing nothing in particular at all
Last novel read: The Running Man by "Richard Bachman" aka Stephen King.
The most private thing I'm willing to admit:
I totally skipped over the huge list of bands you listed in your profile.
Cream soda is the best soda. Gala apples are the best apples.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 28–34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
You know how to tie a bowline.
You can tell me what whiskey I should be drinking.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.