Find better matches with our advanced matching system
31 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 6:13am
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m).
- Body Type
- Pisces but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
droidlev Buffalo Grove, Illinois less literary
Chicago_RMX Chicago, Illinois more socially conservative
GreenCoat Skokie, Illinois more indie
DCnAH Arlington Heights, Illinois more adventurous
JonBlahBlah Arlington Heights, Illinois more desiring of sex
Progfan1988 Wauconda, Illinois less literary
jesterj_422 Roselle, Illinois less pure
scottinahat Elgin, Illinois less artsy
Things that I like to spend my free time on:
- Camping (canoe camping is the best balance between minimalist backpacking and comfortable car camping)
- Being bad at playing the harmonica and ukulele
- Being even worse at playing the guitar
- Some classes that I'm taking which are pretty cool but also fairly stressful
- Being with friends and going to dinner, bars, shows, or doing nothing in particular at all
I was a little bit disappointed by "Ender's Game." Perfect visuals and designs, great casting, but it felt ... wrong.
Last book read: The Running Man by "Richard Bachman" aka Stephen King.
The most private thing I'm willing to admit:
I totally skipped over the huge list of bands you listed in your profile.
Cream soda is the best soda. Gala apples are the best apples.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 27–34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
You know how to tie a bowline.
You can tell me what whiskey I should be drinking.