1) Mmmmm, you can find me/In St. Louis rollin on dubs/
Smokin on dubs in clubs/Blowin up like cocoa puffs/Sippin Bud, gettin perved/And gettin dubbed/Daps and hugs/mean mugs and shoulder shrugs
2) There's a stranger in my bed/There's a pounding in my head/Glitter all over the room/Pink flamingos in the pool/I smell like a minibar/DJ's passed out in the yard/Barbie's on the barbecue/Is this a hickey or a bruise
3) I could lift you up/I could show you what you wanna see/And take you where you wanna be/You could be my luck/Even if the sky is falling down/I know that we'll be safe and sound
4) I used to rule the world/Seas would rise when I gave the word/Now in the morning I sleep alone/Sweep the streets I used to own
5) Going through public housing systems, victim of Munchhausen's Syndrome/My whole life I was made to believe I was sick when I wasn't/'Til I grew up, now I blew up, it makes you sick to ya stomach/Doesn't it? Wasn't it the reason you made that CD for me Ma?
I'm a compassionate person, an adventurer, a polyglot, a St. Louis native, an educator, a reader, a doer, a try-anything-oncer, a quick-to-trust confidante, a helpless star-gazing romantic, a level-headed, creative guy with a penchant for good quotes. So with that in mind, and to keep you guessing, I completely subscribe to three of the following four quotes:
1) "The most wasted of all days is one without laughter." E.E. Cummings
2) "Then love knew it was called love.
And when I lifted my eyes to your name,
suddenly your heart showed me my way." Pablo Neruda
3) "Unless you love someone, nothing else makes sense." E.E. Cummings
4) "O pointy birds, o pointy pointy,
Anoint my head, anointy-nointy" -John Lillison
If you've got the stamina to continue on reading after all of that, well, we might just be perfect for each other. Of course, that's what Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn thought, too.