Find better matches with our advanced matching system
35 • M • Seattle, WA
- Last Online
- Apr 8
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Other, and very serious about it
- Graduated from university
- Entertainment / Media
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- English, Chinese (Poorly), C++ (Poorly)
So I'm 34 and back to the ol' living cheap and with roommates stage. Awesome. It's the right move, though. You can trust me on that. If you're looking for a guy that takes the unbeaten path to achieve dreams most people don't think possible, then you're in the right place.
- Basketball (played a bit in college)
- Keeping Cool in tense situations (thanks T'ai Chi)
- Getting way too worked up about the small details that, in reality, are what really matters
- Breaking down directing choices in film (see Narrative Design)
Books - Outliers, The Road, The Kingkiller Chronicles
Movies - Inception, Labyrinth, the first three Indiana Jones movies
Shows - Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Inside the Actors Studio, Open Court
Music - Zeppelin, Pumpkins, Prince, Robyn, Armin Van Buuren
Food - anything made well, really
- Game Design
- All the beautiful things in the world that people ignore
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 26–38
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
So I'd say to contact me if you're looking for something deeper and more honest.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.