Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I always try to write with a "less is more" style, and I always
fail. But since this is one of the few things that's actually
supposed to be all about me... Here you go.
I'm a Toronto-raised 27-year-old Kingstonian (Kingstonite?) looking
for people to enable my very worst vices and character flaws. If
you're a fan of bad-decision travel, liver-killing drinking nights,
or cooking food that is in no way good for you, we'll probably get
along just fine. I drive an absurdly uncool beige-grey 1999 Camry
with ugly roof racks on it. It's super dorky, and it gets all the
sexy ladies. I usually holla at them as I drive past, and they
can't help but chase me down on foot.
Guys and girls would both be awesome to chill with, but just so my
fellow gents know: romantically and sexually, I'm really only
interested in women. Believe me, I'm certain. We might have an
awesome time hanging out, but I will insist that you not send me
pictures of your man-meat. I'm firm on that. Ladies, feel free to
hit me up, too! Actually, ladies especially. We could have all
sorts of fun getting ourselves into trouble, and depending on how
well we click, we might have a few more options available to us
than if you were a guy.
1) Taking off on road trips at the last minute
2) Getting drunk at karaoke night and making a shameless ass of
myself in front of a LOT of people. Consistently.
3) Cooking food that's delicious but incredibly bad for your
long-term life plans. Also, cooking new and uncommon things.
4) Hanging around and procrastinating on reddit instead of finally
organizing my apartment.
5) Blues, soul, classic rock.
2) Spending time with people who are uninteresting or
3) Alternative medicine. Don't expect it to make sense, but it's my
biggest pet peeve. If you believe this means I have a bad aura,
trust me: we really wouldn't get along anyway.
4) If you're an axe murderer, or dismemberer of any sort really,
you're very much not my type.
So hit me up! I've been told I'm at least somewhat fun. Oh, and I
have tons of respect for bitches.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
(To be updated over the next few days when i get around to
Since there's no non-douchey way to say this, I'll just get it out
of the way. I'm preparing to launch my first company this February,
and I'm super excited about it. However, I've got literally
everything that I own invested in the venture, so I expect to spend
the next little while very, deeply, comically poor. If you want a
man who can take you to nice restaurants a lot and buy you awesome
things, trust: that man is not me.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Shakespeare elevated puns to mastery; I'm hanging my hat on this.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
1) Anything by pre-derangement Hunter S Thompson,
2) David Foster Wallace. ALL his non-fiction; only his
3) ASOIF, total guilty pleasure.
4) Joseph Conrad every few years, when I really feel like getting
6) Twilight Saga (The best of our generation's literature. This is
1) Clapton. Clapton is God.
2) Buddy Guy, B.B. King
3) Stevie Ray Vaughan, Jimi
4) The Allman Brothers' Band
5) Ruthie Foster.
6) Drum-soloing on my steering wheel in gridlock traffic.
1) This one you'll actually have to ask me yourself.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
A good nap now and then.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I take the occasional side job as a model for a life drawing art
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
Yous a shorty wit sumtin 2 say. Even if you don't, really. Just
What I want in a woman:
1) Confidence. I love being around people who can keep my dumb shit
2) Wit. If you have me laughing, I'm embarrassingly weak to your
3) Good looks and good sexual chemistry. Look, this is okcupid. If
we're not both equally attracted to each other, we may still have
awesome times hanging out.
4) Ambitions. It could be corporate law or early childhood
education, but I want to surround myself with people who plan to
move forward and do something they love.
5) Weird. I'm as weird as they come. You should be too.
6) Musical talent or a great singing voice. I have neither of these
things, which makes me a huge hypocrite for finding them incredibly
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.