- I'm intensely loyal to those who reciprocate.
- Smarty pants.
- Articulate as FUCK.
- I am never at a loss for interesting topics to talk about
- I'm open-minded to a fault.
- I have never worn a fedora in my life.
- I'm great with animals, especially dogs
- Panpetual (I like all kinds of pets)
- I'm simply the best cuddler you will ever meet.
- Delightfully nerdy.
- Sensitive thug.
- I'll tutor you in English/Linguistics/Spanish/Chinese/basic algebra cause my math's not that great anymore.
- Not a picky eater.
- I can make a mean kung-pao chicken.
- I have a car.
- I can be moody and irritable at times, especially when under stress.
- I'm addicted to cigarettes and caffeine.
- I'm messy as hell. (I.e. the warzone that is my bedroom)
- Holder of grudges. Working on it.
- I'm slow to warm up to new people.
- My bleak/pessimistic/nihilistic worldview can be a bit intense for some people.
- Not that good with kids.
- I get dandruff in dry weather.
- Low self-esteem/confidence is a perpetual thorn in my side.
- I curse like a sailor
- You like the dad bod?
- I am a committed antinatalist, which means I have made a moral choice never to have children. This is a bad thing for some people, apparently.
Leftist, liberal, anti-right, anti-conservative, pro-feminist, egalitarian, anti-fascist, anti-capitalist, anti-nationalist, anti-authoritarian, anti-traditionalist, anti-racist, anti-sexist, anti-queerphobia, anti-ageist, pro-drugs, pro-euthanasia, pro-children's rights, pro-gay rights, antinatalist. I've taken somewhat of an interest in anarchism lately (especially anarcho-primitivism).