Find better matches with our advanced
32 • M • Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I’m looking for
- Women who like men
- Ages 22–48
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
- Last Online
- Oct 23
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism, and laughing about it
- Cancer, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Art / Music / Writing
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
I am looking someone i can be honest with and who can accept me with all my imperfections because that is what makes each of us uniquely beautiful. If that didn't turn your off, feel free to contact me and maybe we can share a smile or two.
TV: Arrested Development, Archer, Parks & Recreation, How I Met Your Mother, 30 Rock, Robot Chicken, The Big Bang Theory, Better Off Ted, Bob's Burgers, Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, Community, Venture Brothers, Walking Dead, Adventure Time, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, My Name is Earl, Raising Hope, Breaking Bad, Elementary, Hannibal, Murdoch Mysteries, Pushing Daisies...
- recently i have taken up reading classic best sellers; in the past 2 months, i have read The Great Gatsby, Catcher in the Rye, and Animal Farm...
- fiction & fantasy (Neil Gaiman, Terry Pratchett, Stephen King, Edgar Allan Poe), historical(military conflict),
- whodunnit (Agatha Christie, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle),
- manga (Hirohiko Araki, Junji Ito, Eiichiro Oda)
- various advertising, art collection and design books.
Some of the people i think are great (in random order):
- Nikolai Tesla
- Emily Dickinson
- Pablo Picasso
- Sophie Scholl
- Gautama Buddha
- Mahatma Ghandi
- David Bowie
- Stan Lee
- Albert Einstein
- Prophet Muhammad (SAW)
- Hitler Adolph
- Genghis Khan
- Jean-Michel Basquiat
- Salvador Dalí
- Neil Patrick Harris
- Freddie Mercury
- Karl Marx
- The Andy Warhol
- H.G. Wells
- William Shakespeare
- Neil deGrasse Tyson
-PC Gaming: are-pee-gee. Something with immersive lore.
-Sports: Boxing. MMA
I messaged you previously, even if its to tell me to "fuck off". Common courtesy.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.