I'm usually quiet to begin with until I get to know you a bit one on one. After that, the bad jokes begin and the inappropriate sense of humour. I enjoy most things science fiction and/or fantasy; lasers really do make everything better. I'm not known for my tact or my political correctness but I do believe in equality for all and won't stand for blatant bigotry.
While I've put male on this profile, I've been moving more and more towards identifying as genderfluid meaning that I occasionally feel like I want to present as female (and I'm getting pretty good at it).
- tying people up with rope
- cooking delicious meals for people
- organizing better with spreadsheets
- shooting people with lasers
Movies: Avengers, Dead Poet's Society, Star Trek, Burlesque, The Core
TV: The West Wing, Castle, Battlestar Galactica, Babylon 5, The Newsroom, Star Trek, How I Met Your Mother
Music: Rock and roll, jazz, a smattering of good music from across all other genres.
Food: Pasta, steak, bacon, chicken, BBQ, chinese, sushi, korean BBQ
- Intellectual discussions
- The Internet
- A bag of kinky toys
1. Dominant/switch people/couples/groups who are interested in an on-going exploration of my submissive/switch sides.
2. Kinky people interested in getting to know each other and perhaps play in general.
3. People who are interested in building some level of intimate relationship, who have similar interests to mine and who are interested in some physical component to their relationship (I like physical connections like cuddling, kissing, etc - intercourse is not a requirement though)
Generally, you should be an open-minded person who is not judgmental; communicative, vocal, proactive and good sense of humour are also good qualities.