Help your potential matches find common interests.
I like niche books, and I'm one of those terrible people who can
never read one book at a time.
* Level 4: Virus Hunters of the CDC
* Courtesans & Consumption
* Ginseng: The Divine Root
* Uranium: War, Energy, and the Rock That Shaped the World
* Anna Karenina (for the first time a second time)
* Quinine: Malaria and the Quest for a Cure That Changed the
* The Gentlemen Bastards series
One of my most favorite pieces of classic literature is Vanity
Fair. I've read it a dozen times. One of my most favorite pieces of
modern literature is a collection of short stories entitled "St.
Lucy's Home for Girls Raised by Wolves."
I like documentaries. I like movies I remember from when I was a
child. I like movies that suck you in and make you forget where and
who you are.
If you don't like "How to Train Your Dragon," you probably also
don't like puppies and kittens and joy and laughter and
Let's not talk music. You'll probably laugh at me.
Oh, food. Well, my main food group is cheese. Actually, yeah,
that's basically all I eat.