I never tend to stay in one place for very long, I'm never where you think I am... always moving and exploring... :-) My relationship status is always in question..... but I'm learning to go with it. Life is a little complicated and unconventional. :-P
Currently, my goals are:
1. do more acting (and get paid for it)
2. do more singing (and maybe get paid for it)
3. do more traveling (and not have to pay for it. lol). I just want to explore the world, learn about places and people, and figure out where I feel at home.
4. Become Who I Really Am and express it in my life
5. find ways to make the world a better place... through organic fruits and vegetables, eco-friendly building supplies, energy and prayer healing, meditation, clean water, etc.....
I'm striving to be vegan, taking two steps forward and one step back, all the time. Curse you, sushi, curse you.... Love enjoying some vegan company, hint hint. :-)
I still label myself as Christian, but I'm probably more Buddhist-Christian. I like to meditate.
Some books that have recently impacted me are The Power of Now, The Four Agreements, and Conversations with God.
If you read this... tell me what you think the perfect place to live looks like to you.