I just moved to the area last March from Memphis I am staying in Westminster till I find the right place closer to my job in DC. I am in no rush to find something I don't like. I have a job but still looking for something better.
James Bond is my mentor and The Most Interesting Man in the World is my life coach. A modern day Arthur Rimbaud, if you will.
I'm single and hoping to attract a woman that wants and can appreciate a gentlemen. I'm not the bad boy type and have no desire to be. I'm simple, loyal, honest, sweet, thoughtful, and caring. I love the outdoors, dinning out, movies and just relaxing at home. Always willing to try new things. I have a great family and close friends to be grateful for.
I'm looking for woman who is simple. One who is respectful, trustworthy, and mature. Those are must haves. I like a confident woman who knows what she wants. A down to earth girl that doesn't wear a lot of make up and can be herself. A great smile and loves to have fun. A girl who is not afraid to be herself. A girl who is caring, understanding, and loyal.
1. Your sense of humor could be described as an “acquired taste.”
2. Sarcasm slips out of your mouth so often that you often forget you’re doing it. You have to tell people when you’re being serious, because they’re so used to you making jokes.
3. And since your default is sarcasm, you have a hard time turning it off when others need you to.
4. You’re never more on point than when you meet a fellow sarcastic person with whom you can trade quips.
5. Tough love has always been your thing, but no one else seems to like it.
6. It takes a LOT to get you excited, and even when you do get excited, you still express it with sarcasm, which confuses everyone just the same.
7. Saying something sarcastic makes you feel better immediately afterward, even if the person you’re talking to doesn’t get it. You’ve had to say the words, “I’m just kidding,” at least once a week. In fact, you’ve learned the hard way that ending thoughts with “Just kidding!” is probably the safest thing to do.
8. When you meet someone and you instantly hate them, you have a super hard time hiding it.. People immediately know how you feel about something, whether you want them to or not..
9. People often say that you have an “attitude problem,” but those people clearly suck.
10. Your way of dealing with emotions is through sarcasm, which can sometimes work and other times…not so much. And you have a hard time with compliments, in general. hearing how wonderful we are.
11. When you meet someone who isn’t sarcastic, it kind of feels like talking to a baby.
12. Sometimes you worry that you’re the only one who thinks you’re funny..but actually, the real problem is that you’re the funniest person in the whole damn room.