Traveled Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria, Greece, Italy, France, Latvia, United States, Monaco and San Marino
Lived in Umeå, Stockholm and Istanbul
"up in the mountain i’m a chilin with my sistrin
two head one pillow and we’re looking out the window
a lonely seagull and the holy imam callin’
i could get high on istanbul twilight
herb is illegal so we take no chance
not gonna end up in the babylon times
the tales are world famous of jazz most notorius
i think i’ll try an istanbul twilight
i got the seagull and the imam and the sistrin
plus the sight of the daylight departing
i get the high from istanbul twilight
i get the high from istanbul twilight."
"Oh I come from a land, from a faraway place
Where the caravan camels roam.
Long hot days at hamam,
In the night some tavern fun,
And where they cut off your hand
If they don't like your face.
It's barbaric, but hey, it's home!"
Goofy, imaginative, relaxed, and brilliant. Bullshit!
Freedom is everything. One day, I will build my own lighthouse at the end of the world, and live there by myself.
Until then I'm a part of this madness, so here it goes:
- I'm drunk by default, so I can't get more drunk when I actually drink.
- I'm aware of the fact that I look messy with my long beard, and that it gets worse by day.
- Me in depression, that's not possible. Lowest I can go is "being content".
- I walk barefoot whenever and wherever I can, and this has nothing to do with the fact that the first thing a girl checks on a guy is his shoes.
- I don't wear the same t-shirt every day, it's just my closet full of similar black t-shirts.
- I can run really fast, and it's one of the few things I do perfectly.
- I like traveling and I do it as often as possible, hitchiking, hotwiring random cars and sleeping on the streets is a familiar scene.
- I'm not a photographer, I just take photos.
- I'm a very very lucky bastard.
- I randomly decided to be a mechanical engineer when I was 16, after a famous politician and a physicist asked me about my future plans and I answered; "I'll be a mechanical enginer". After graduating as a mechanical engineer I moved to Sweden to study masters in design, I'm still on it.
- My bloodtype is 0(-) and I'm ambidextrous, that almost explains everything else you need to know about me.