1. I like lists.
2. I have a great invention that will assure the people in the back seat of the car can hear the people in the front.
3. I love the hiking and the fishing and the camping. I like to spend a lot of my weekends being active.
4. Having projects and things to build is key. Build a table? A motorcycle? Maybe just chop some wood. An outlet to create and work with my hands is essential to my happiness.
5. I love the city and the countryside and try to keep a nice balance. Duality is key. Suits and hiking boots. Grit and glamor. Cheap beer and fancy whiskey.
6. I dream of living in another country at some point. Another planet, if I'm lucky. I love travel! I don't think I'd have the balls to go on Mars One, though. But I'd like to think I would. Look it up!
7. A properly made Negroni with Antica is my drink of choice. And hoppy beers.
8. I grew up in the Midwest and you know what they say. You can take the boy out of the Midwest but...
9. MUST LOVE DOGS!
10. I've lived. I've loved. I've broken hearts and had mine broken in return. I've sinned and been virtuous and ready for more of it all.