Find better matches with our advanced matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy

papabear781

31 M Kissimmee, FL

My Details

Last Online
Online now!
Orientation
Straight
Ethnicity
Hispanic / Latin
Height
5′ 11″ (1.80m)
Body Type
Athletic
Diet
Mostly anything
Smokes
No
Drinks
Not at all
Drugs
Never
Religion
Other, but not too serious about it
Sign
Capricorn, but it doesn’t matter
Education
Graduated from two-year college
Job
Other
Income
$30,000–$40,000
Relationship Status
Single
Relationship Type
Offspring
Has a kid
Pets
Likes dogs and likes cats
Speaks
English

Similar Users

My self-summary
LIFE IS ONLY 10% OF WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENS. THE OTHER 90% IS HOW WE REACT TO IT!

-Diamond Dallas Page

A little about me; After about a year hiatus from many things in my life, I am back putting myself out there in the dating world. I am a 31 year old single father. I have a beautiful seven year old son, which is the light of my life. I absolutely love children and would not mind dating someone who has children. I have recently undergone an incredible transformation in my life, both physically and mentally as i have lost 121 pounds in a matter of eight months. I live a straight edge life style and it's something I'm very proud of. For those unfamiliar with the term, straight edge means I do not drink, smoke or do drugs. I don't mind if you drink or smoke, but don't expect me to do so.

I am a very laid back individual who is not really into the club scene. I have, however, become a health and fitness nut and live a very positive and healthy lifestyle. I am also very dedicated to my job and to school as I have recently gone back to pursue my true passion which is wireless telecommunications and computers. Yep I'm a nerd but I embrace it. My idea of a good time is sitting at home with the person I'm with, watching a good movie or TV show while we cuddle on the couch. I do read a lot and am also into video games. I am also like most men, a football nut. A lady who is into sports is a definite plus.

Honesty with me is number one. I am not a person who sugar coats and tells you what you want to hear because in the end that only does the person harm. Communication is key with me as well. I am a very open individual. No BS here ladies. One of my favorite things to do is to travel, but I don't get to do it that often. I have been through a lot in my life and I have learned that we are all truly capable of amazing things. The only missing ingredient is belief in our own self.

Through my amazing journey these passed months, I have discovered a calling and that is helping others achieve what I have achieved with my weight loss. Seeing the look in a person's eye when they realize how powerful they truly are and what they're capable of, is a high better than any drug can give. I am a very giving person but that does not mean it is a sign of weakness.

If any of this interests you, than thanks for reading this far and you must definitely be a keeper. Feel free to drop me a line.
What I’m doing with my life
Working my butt off to make ends meet and to live up to my responsibilities as a single father.

Ive recently decided to live a healthy lifestyle and go back to school. The sky is the limit.
I’m really good at
Listening. I've been told I am an excellent listener both as a friend and significant other.
The first things people usually notice about me
My wacky personality. Apparently I'm good at making people laugh.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Books; anything by R.A. Salvatore. My favorite movie of all time is The Last Samurai. I still cry at the end and yes I said it. As far as tv anything with Gordon Ramsay means Im watching. I'm also a huge wrestling fan, have been since I was four.
The six things I could never do without
My son
My kitchen (like to cook)
My computer
My phone
Video games
Football
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Being a husband and father again
On a typical Friday night I am
Relaxing at home watching some Netflix with some wine. Preferably with a significant other.
I’m looking for
  • Girls who like guys
  • Ages 21–40
  • Near me
  • For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
You should message me if
If you are looking for a real man to spend the rest of your life with.