First of all, I would like to apologize for my profile being quite lengthy. Some people can get away with having a one or two sentence profile, but it doesn't matter for them because their photos are great... And then there are the rest of us, who have to use our intellect, charm, and humor.
I am not good at talking about myself, as I have always been a modest type of person. However with that approach, I probably wouldn't get any dates; now would I? So here goes nothing...
I have an outgoing personality and always eager to make a new friend. I have a great sense of humor and am very witty, love to laugh and make others laugh. I am physically fit and take care of myself. I am 6', clean cut, down to earth, good looking (but not good looking enough for the two sentence profile), intelligent, compassionate, energetic, and most importantly, I am always a gentleman and treat women with the utmost respect.
I am looking for someone 21-26yo, 38DD/24/36, 5'-8", 110-115 lbs, blond hair, blue eyes, Hope you realize I am kidding....just keeping you on your toes.
Chemistry is very important in my book. You either have it with someone or you don't. I find myself attracted to someone who is intelligent, hard working, and driven, yet light-hearted, witty, sarcastic, and funny as well. I tend to be somewhat of a "smart ass" at times and enjoy as well as expect it to get thrown right back in my face. We all need to be able to laugh at ourselves every once in awhile. If you are a very sensative type of person and cannot take a joke, please do us both a favor and move on to the next profile. Yes, there is a "silly" side of me and also a loving, caring, compassionate side too. Although physical attraction is important to me, the thing that stimulates me the most is the mind...There is nothing like clicking with someone on an emotional and mental level. Lets face it, we will all be old and wrinkled in the not too distant future. I would much rather grow old and be with someone fun and wrinkled then someone who is blah, but use to be hot.
Here are a few of my dislikes:
- non-intelligent people (sometimes referred to as a dumb-ass. LOl.)
- commercials (love my DVR)
- smokers (exceptions for very good looking and fun women)
- dancing (except I love to slow dance)
- serious people who can't take a joke
- root canals. Lol - of course
- reality TV shows
- websites which ask if you have a car.... Really??? (UPDATE...Here I am mocking a website for asking if I have a car... Guess who's car broke down this week??? Now, who is the dumb-ass without a car?)(UPDATE #2... car is repaired...I'm no longer a dumb-ass)
- ties/formal gatherings
- Hollywood gossip
- lazy people on the system
- singing shows
- negative people
- lots of tattoos (exceptions for this too. see note above for smokers)
- rap music
Here are a few comments about the photos which are frequently posted here. (Hope you are not offended, but just being truthful. And, by all means, feel free to "bash" my photos too it you like.)
- It is frustrating when pictures are posted with several friends and there is no way to tell which one is you. Especially when appearances are similar or if you have different hair color in other pics. very confusing... I saw a profile on here once and there were two women in each and every picture. It looked like they were the same two women as they both had dark hair, but I couldn't tell for sure??? I don't know? Maybe they were having a 2 for 1 special or something (every guys dream, right...).
- Many people post pictures of their favorite pet. I love pets and think that Fluffy is cute, but I am not going to date you because you have a nice looking cat. (I could have said something very inappropriate, Lol, but I will keep my mouth shut)
- Some people post photos of them about 100 yards away (might as well post a stick figure photo)
- Many women note on their profile that they have a problem with guys that post photos in the bathroom with their shirts off. For the record, I do not have a problem if a woman posts a somewhat revealing photo. If you have it, flaunt it....
- OK and what about those sideway photos? I am about as computer illiterate as they come and I even know how to rotate a photo.
Finally, I would like to note that I do not agree with the Intent question above. If you answer it with casual dating or nothing serious, you are labled as a "player" or someone looking for a one night stand. If you answer it with looking for a relationship, serious effort, or marriage, you are labled as someone desperate. I am certainly not desperate and I am not looking for a one night stand. My approach to dating is like this.... I do not date with the mission or goal to find someone to marry or to find my soulmate. I have a much more casual and laid back approach. In other words, I am out there to meet fun and interesting people, and to have a great time. While I am not actively seeking a serious relationship, I absolutely will NOT rule anything out. My approach is to just get out there and allow things to happen naturally, and if they are meant to be, it will become apparent to both of us. In other words, if I meet that special and awesome person, I will not hesitate to tie her up and keep her all to myself. (OK, maybe "tie her up" was a poor choice of words. Well, maybe you are in to that stuff. Lol)
Ok, one more last thing... I promise... If you are younger than my profile states, skip this paragraph and do not read any further. If you are older than my profile states, continue to read... I fudged on my profile age by a few years (I am three years older to be exact) and I am unable to change it back.
If interested in a great guy with a loving heart, give me a shout