Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Dec 8
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m).
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Pisces but it doesn’t matter
- Working on two-year college
- Computer / Hardware / Software
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
BemyPAC Gainesville, Florida less organized
Dustin5742 Gainesville, Florida more adventurous
cpayton21 Gainesville, Florida more adventurous
GuitarTheZombi Gainesville, Florida more independent
Nice_Pro_Guy Gainesville, Florida more adventurous
fcbayern1 Gainesville, Florida more desiring of sex
metal_drummer54 Gainesville, Florida more adventurous
TheKilling_Joke Gainesville, Florida less organized
Movies: pretty much anything that isn't a foreign film. I have a strong attachment to comic book movies and military movies.
TV: House of Cards, House, Firefly, Community, Parks and Rec, The Big Bang Theory, Attack on Titan, The League, How I met Your Mother, Breaking bad...TV is my kryptonite, I love a story that doesn't end in an hour and I follow a TON of shows.
Music: I listen to all kinds of music in bursts with a few recurring themes such as: Techno/EDM, Classic rock, Alternative rock, Hip Hop/Rap, top 40, Classical, and Jazz.
2. Friends and family (yes I know everyone puts this down, but they keep us all sane)
3. Laughter. Without it life would be boring and hard to enjoy.
4. Toothpaste/toothbrush. Stinky mouth is the worst!
5. A lighter. I blame boy scouts! I don't smoke but almost always have a lighter just in case.
6. The internet. Without the Internet I would lose touch with family and old friends and be unemployed.
How things are made.
What DIY project I want to work on next.
What life choices lead me to owning a boat.
When automobile manufacturers will design a modern roadster for me to purchase that accommodates an individual that is over 6ft tall.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 20–29
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.