New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
37 • Vadodara, India • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 23–36
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Jul 11, 2013
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Graduated from university
- Doesn’t have kids
- English (Fluently), German (Fluently), French (Okay), Spanish (Okay)
Round peg, meet square hole: I am a bit of a hard case to fit into any mold...
It is therefore best if you just think of me as being well rounded! Well, at least, that's what I keep telling myself....
For starters, I used to have no citizenship at all. Sounds bad, doesn't it? Well, I preferred to think of it as being a citizen of the world!
A few "facts" about me: I was born in Switzerland but subsequently moved to Washington D.C.. Next stop was U.C. Berkeley where I got roped into a couple engineering degrees (yawn). I worked for a few start-ups but am now with a certain company everyone knows that starts with a G. I speak German, French, Spanish, and a tiny bit of Mandarin. I love to travel (I have been to 50 countries twice around the world) and my interests include history, philosophy, world affairs, politics, neuroscience, music, art, movies, etc. The only thing I'll completely strike out on is reality TV.. guess I "missed" the mainstream train on that...
- My nieces call me "silly uncle mike".
- I have been known to bake.
- I ride my bicycle to work.
- I read continuously. Last books include biographies of Thomas Paine, Albert Einstein, travel books, or on topics such as body language, food, robotics, critical rationalism and even black swans...
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.