1. I'm an American who's been in London for a little bit over a year. I just finished a masters program and now I'm working on a pre-doctoral program while I decide whether I went to get my PhD or commit full time to my work as a consultant.
2. I'm the playful teasing type. If you're bothered by a bit of cheekiness or your feelings get hurt easily, we probably won't be a good fit. On the other hand, if you enjoy banter and playful back and forth then we're probably a good match.
3. I enjoy keeping my body fit, typically through running and lifting at the gym. I also enjoy pushing my physical limits. So far I've done survival training, skydiving, camping and mountain hiking. I'd like to get into rock climbing, meditation and more skydiving.
4. Intelligence is a big turn on. I'll take a cute smart girl over a hot dumb girl any day.
5. I prefer dating women with thoughts and opinions. I love a good debate. I know a lot of people say the word "opinionated" like its a bad thing, but you know...it least it shows that you give a shit about something.
6. When people tell me they're working their dream job I think they're either lying or they lacked imagination as a child. When I was growing up I wanted to be Batman.
7. I'm a huge film nerd. Especially sci fi or anything with a deeper meaning. I'm also a sucker for a good documentary. You don't need to be a film geek (though it's a plus) but if you're the type that hates movies, we probably won't get on.
8. In the past month, two different people have told me within twenty minutes of meeting them that "I'm the most American person they've ever met". What does that mean? Guess you'll have to find out for yourself...
9. I was once arrested by the CIA. (True story)
10. In the past three years I've lived on three continents. Unfortunately my traveling within the UK has been somewhat limited. Maybe we should change that? I'd totally be interested in a day/weekend trip partner! I hear York has vikings!