INFP if you care.
Find better matches with our advanced
26 • Portland, OR • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 21–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last online
- Yesterday – 1:45pm
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Trying to quit
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Cancer, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on university
- Less than $20,000
- Mostly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
INFP if you care.
Aside from that, I'm currently working at a call center where I basically get paid to sit around and read and work on homework and socialize with coworkers for, like, 80% of my day.
- Video games
- Functioning on very little sleep
I also used to be fairly decent at photography, but I haven't seriously picked up a camera since high school.
TV: The Legend of Korra, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Game of Thrones, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Daredevil, Six Feet Under, Arrested Development, The Daily Show, Last Week Tonight with John Oliver, Battlestar Galactica, Firefly, Breaking Bad, The Newsroom, The Mentalist, Rescue Me, Sons of Anarchy, Turn, The X-Files, The West Wing, Orange is the New Black, Louie, Angels in America, The Simpsons
Music: Death Cab For Cutie, Toh Kay, Mumford and Sons, Gorillaz, Bedouin Soundclash, The Littlest Man Band, The Beatles, Queen, The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, Muse, Queens of the Stone Age, Sage Francis, Motion City Soundtrack, The Mountain Goats, The Shins, Modest Mouse, Cake, The Cat Empire, Tenacious D, Streetlight Manifesto
Authors: George R. R. Martin, J.D Salinger, Kurt Vonnegut, Junot Diaz, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Daniel Quinn, Ray Bradbury, Douglas Adams, Orson Scott Card, J.K. Rowling, Stephen King, Dean Koontz, Robert Heinlein, Isaac Asimov, Suzanne Collins, Tony Kushner, Walt Whitman, Neil Gaiman, Philip K Dick, Stephen Chbosky, Chad Kultgen
Food: I'm not picky when it comes to food and I'll try anything once. Though, I do love a good steak or burger. I also miss Sonoran Mexican food terribly.
Video Games: The Last of Us, TF2, Skyrim, Bloodborne, Dark Souls, Dragon Age, Bioshock/Infinite, Pokémon, Mass Effect 1 & 2, The Witcher 2 & 3, Civ 5, Dishonored, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Fallout 3, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, and many others
- Computer/video games
- The Internet
- A pen & paper
- A good book
- Coffee/Mountain Dew/other forms of caffeine
- What the hell I am going to do with an English degree
- People and how they interact with each other
- "Is it too late to go to bed? Maybe I should just stay up..."
- And at certain times of the year: "A Steam sale is happening? Oh god! Someone, quick! Hide my wallet!"
- You DON'T think we'd get along (or at least disagree on things), but would like to have a debate with me.
- You know the correct usage of "your" and "you're."
- You want to recommend a book, game, movie, or show
- You think this is as beautiful as I do https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7X7sZzSXYs
I'm open to friendship or just casual stuff, but I'm also really looking for something substantive and more serious.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.