Some things about me:
1. I like to keep company with people who are happy with their lives and know how to have a good time.
2. I like to stay busy and I am definitely a planner.
3. I'm sarcastic and quote a lot of movies.
4. I'm very honest, and have been described as blunt and/or direct.
5. Family is really important to me.
6. I was a college athlete and am generally a competitive person. (I once cheated at a Monopoly game to ensure that I didn't lose to two five yr olds)
7. I love to dance.
8. I'm a Red Sox, Bruins, and Pats fan. I don't think it gets much better than Sunday night football with good food, friends and beer.
9. Although I was born and raised in NE, I've only been skiing once, and I was a natural- true story. I'd love to go again with someone who knows what they are doing.
10. I like to cook for people, although I'm not that great. It would be nice to have someone around who could teach me a few things!
I'm looking for someone motivated and intelligent with a great sense of humor. I'm tired of games and one night stands and am looking for a man who is quietly confident, who likes to be active, someone who would enjoy staying in cooking together as much as going out. Exercise is part of my daily routine. I lift and do cardio and being strong and fit is important to me. I workout because I like to, so I am looking for someone who also enjoys exercising, or who at least likes to be active.
If we connect lets meet up and do something! I'm not too interested in emailing back and forth, you will never know if you have chemistry until you meet. So lets go do something fun, explore the city, go for a walk, enjoy a beer together...extra points if going to the paint bar sounds appealing.