Some things about me:
1. My life has recently shifted direction, and I'm looking to incorporate more spontaneity and adventure into it.
2. I'm sarcastic and quote a lot of movies.
3. I'm very honest, and have been described as blunt and/or direct.
4. Family is important to me.
5. I was a college athlete and am generally a competitive person. (I once cheated at a Monopoly game to ensure that I didn't lose to two five yr olds)
6. I love to dance.
7. I'm a Red Sox, Bruins, and Pats fan. I don't think it gets much better than Sunday night football with good food, friends and beer.
8. Although I was born and raised in NE, I've only been skiing once, and I was a natural- true story. I'd love to go again with someone who knows what they are doing.
9. I like the idea of cooking and enjoy cooking for others, although I would not call myself a cook. It would be nice to have someone around who could teach me a few things!
I'm looking for someone motivated and intelligent with a great sense of humor. I'm tired of games and one night stands and am looking for a man who is quietly confident, who likes to be active, someone who would enjoy staying in together as much as going out.
Exercise is part of my daily routine. I lift and do cardio and being strong and fit is important to me. Exercise is the closest thing I have to a hobby and its a huge stress reliever for me. Crossfit is definitely something I think I could get into, but its so damn expensive! So bonus points if you also like to workout or are active.
If we connect lets meet up and do something! I'm not too interested in emailing back and forth, you will never know if you have chemistry until you meet. So lets go do something fun, explore the city, go for a walk, enjoy a beer together...extra points if going to the paint bar sounds appealing.