New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
30 • Somerville, MA • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 25–38
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating
- Last online
- Online now!
- 5′ 4″ (1.63m)
- Body type
- Christianity, but not too serious about it
- Graduated from masters program
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English, Spanish (Poorly)
Some things about me:
1. My life has recently shifted direction, and I'm looking to incorporate more spontaneity and adventure into it.
2. I'm sarcastic and quote a lot of movies.
3. I'm very honest, and have been described as blunt and/or direct.
4. Family is important to me.
5. I was a college athlete and am generally a competitive person. (I once cheated at a Monopoly game to ensure that I didn't lose to two five yr olds)
6. I love to dance.
7. I'm a Red Sox, Bruins, and Pats fan. I don't think it gets much better than Sunday night football with good food, friends and beer.
8. Although I was born and raised in NE, I've only been skiing once, and I was a natural- true story. I'd love to go again with someone who knows what they are doing.
9. I like the idea of cooking and enjoy cooking for others, although I would not call myself a cook. It would be nice to have someone around who could teach me a few things!
10. I hate shopping.
I'm looking for someone motivated and intelligent with a great sense of humor. I'm tired of games and one night stands and am looking for a man who is quietly confident, who likes to be active, someone who would enjoy staying in together as much as going out.
Exercise is part of my daily routine and a huge stress relief. I lift and do cardio and being strong and fit is important to me. Crossfit is definitely something I could get into, but its so damn expensive! So bonus points if you also like to workout or are active.
If we connect lets meet up and do something! I'm not too interested in emailing back and forth, you will never know if you have chemistry until you meet. So lets go do something fun, explore the city, go for a walk, enjoy a beer together...extra points if going to the paint bar sounds appealing.
Some of my Favs:
1000 Splendid Suns
Journey into the Whirlwind
Crime and Punishment
I frequently speak in movie lines and like all genres (except horror) Some of my favs:
The Princess Bride
The Constant Gardener
A League of Their Own
Some like it Hot
Life is Beautiful
She's the Man
The Big Bang Theory
Pawn Stars (so great)
Law and Order SVU
I Grew up listening to golden oldies (thanks dad) but like to break it down to hip hop and pop, and sing in my car to Jason Mraz and John Mayer.
2. My car
4. My adorable kitties, Patty and BYNG.
5. Regular exercise
6. Close Friends
Gender roles and how deeply embedded they are in society. The contradictory messages that society throws at women. "Be sexy and look good...but don't be sexual." Restricting access to BC and sex education but shaming young women who get pregnant - I'll stop there.
How so many of the world's conflicts stem from organized religion.
The fascinating role of demographics in politics.
Why teachers don't get the respect or recognition they deserve, and how that general lack of respect is so damaging to our education system.
How to enjoy a social life on a budget.
Why men think anything along the lines of: "Hey baby nice rack, drinks?" will land them a first date. NEWSFLASH: This doesn't make me want to have drinks with you, it makes me think you have an STD.
I once drugged myself with an ambien (by accident) and passed out in the middle of teaching a 5th grade history class. I like to think of this moment as the climax of my professional career thus far.
2. You have goals/ambitions
3. You are active
4. You are not looking to cheat on your wife or girlfriend
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.