- Work with my hands
- Semi-Pro napper
- Jeans and t-shirt type guy
- Glass half full
- I'm a single father with an amazing son.
- Avid door opener.
- I try and keep it clean unless jokes come out.. warning!
- Fan of the arts.
- I Geek out on projects sometimes
- ALWAYS walks on the street side of a sidewalk.
- hand over your body when braking hard in the car. ( like its gonna help ) hA!
- I coach 3 teams at the Jr. Lakers basketball program as a volunteer
- I play basketball...duh.
Anything else, well you'll just have to find out the old fashioned way, by asking.
- working stupid hours
- coaching with positive reinforcement
- talking to my son like he's big boy
- taking out the trash
- showing up on time
- shooting the shit
- fixing things one might call crap
- useless trivia!
- I can build anything as long as I have the resources to do so. I love making things with my hands. LOVE!
Movies: Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid...if you haven't seen it...do it, you'll thank me later. Better off dead, The Jerk, Nacho Libre, James Bond (Sean Connery...and Daniels Craig), Constantine, there really is to many to name.
Shows: Walking Dead, Raising Hope, 30 Rock, Going Deep with David Reese, ESPN, Anything National Georaphic, The Daily Show and naturally...Top Gear! (BBC)
Music: kind of an unfair question, don't cha' think? I like anything you can feel. Especially when you get that chill that runs through your body when a really good song gets ya'. Kendrick Lamar Radiohead, Al Green, Pearl Jam, Isley brothers, Pharcyde, Atmosohere, The Shins, Fela Kuti, Hector Levoe, Metallica, Paco de Lucia, The Beatles, Jimi, The Coral and Mutha' fuckin' Elvis...to only name a few.
Foooooooood: Oh how I love it so.....
2) New Socks
4) My tools
5) snack attacks
& My son but that was obvious...
Why do we park in a driveway and drive on a parkway?