Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
7 things about me:
1) Enjoy quiet time balanced with going out to events, movies,
restaurants, parties, or other social activities
2) Keep fit with daily excercise including biking running at the
track, swimming, and long walks
3) Successful, modest professional
4) Appreciate a certain amount of structure in life, while allowing
plenty of time for flexibility and spontaneity
5) My twin daughters are very important to me, I try to be
supportive and be there when they need me
6) Enjoy a friendly relationship with my ex-wife
7) Like reading (both non fiction and fiction), heartfelt movies
and TV dramas
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
I am good at making people feel comfortable, I use humor to put
people at ease. I can be a bit of a smart ass as well. I also think
I am a good judge of people.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I look younger than my age - I like to joke by telling people that
I have working 27 years and started when I was 12 - most people are
amazed when I tell them my age and how long I have been working.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
I just read Gone Girl, Quiet, and a few biographies of sports
personalities. I prefer rock and roll and jazz. I like all types of
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
Morning coffee, NPR, Washington Post, excercise, my kids, physical
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
pretty tired - but usually up for a movie, drink or a good dinner
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.