Life throws curve balls sometimes! I am looking for someone that will be with me regardless of the curve balls that are thrown... regardless of where we live, working situation, etc.. I want to be two peas in a pod. I have always wanted a family, speak my mind without taking what is popular into account and try to find something different to do.. o ya, I like some normal things too, like going out to eat, exploring a festival and just having fun.I know I am a little unorthodox, but that is what makes me so exciting! I would prefer taking a cool photo of an elk in the wild versus going to a football game (not a sports fan really) and I would prefer to watch the wild weather nearby vs watching a mindless tv show. That's just the tip of the iceberg.
What else about me?
- Love the mountains (hiking, camping, wildlife, exploring)
- Love to learn (intellectual stuff is great - languages, technology, how things work, meteorology, etc...)
- Want to start a family of OUR own (VERY IMPORTANT, this does NOT mean I want to support your current / previous / other family! Do not contact me if that is your goal)
- Keep in touch with my inner child (Love nostalgic stuff like childhood tv shows / cartoons)
- A little nerdy at times (especially with computers)
- No smoking (I can not handle smoke)
- Love to travel (been to 45/50 states, Japan, and have plans to travel many more places in and out of the country)
- Native to Florida (Just a random fact)
- SHY at first
- NOT a bar / club person
- NOT filthy rich (not rich at all lol)
- NOT perfect
If you like the above feel free to send me a message!