Find better matches with our advanced matching system
56 • M • Portland, OR
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 10:21pm
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Scorpio, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Sales / Marketing
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Has kids, but doesn’t want more
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Italian (Fluently), Portuguese (Fluently), French (Okay), Spanish (Fluently)
Books: Baltazar and Blimunda, Blindness, 100 Years of Solitude, The Moor's Last Sigh, A House for Mr. Bilwas, L'Isola del Giorno Prima, and many more
Idiot box: Criminal Minds, The Sopranos, Weeds, The Daily Show, Real Time with Bill Maher.
Music: Jazz, Classical, Rock, Fado, Latin jazz, anything but country or (c)rap.
Eats: Omnivorous, with a fondness for Italian, French, Indian, Chinese, (hard to find good in PDX), Mexican (Nuestra Cocina), Pan Mediterranean.
Cheese, glorious cheese
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 47–58
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.