10) If you're reading this, chances are you're as single and desperate as I am.
9) You have a love/hate relationship with the idea of internet dating. You don't like the idea of it, but sitting at home alone all the time sucks too.
8) I'll give Julia Child a run for her money.
7) My boyish charm.
6) I don't own a TV and don't watch sports.
5) I like to ride my bike(s).
4) My ravishing good looks...and biting sarcasm.
3) I have zero debt.
2) You've made it this far. You might as well just write and see what happens.
1) If you don't like me, you can always not return my email and move onto the next guy.
I'm a very unique individual from what I've been told. I live my own life in my own style based on my own ideals. Unorthodox in many ways.
I've lived in: Ohio, Florida, Baton Rouge, Boston, Boulder and now outside of the Bubble. Traveled to the Middle East, China, Mexico, Jamaica, Bahamas, Germany. I've qualified for and run Boston, raced Ironman races, won triathlons and snowshoe races. Been in love and have had my heart broken (who hasn't). I've learned that if you're not in a great relationship then move on. Life is too short.
I'm chivalrous, industrious, communicative, honest, sometimes romantic, never a barnacle. I have things I enjoy doing that I will always do. You don't need to do them with me but you probably won't be able to shake them from me. Cycling would be one of them. It's been a part of my life since the Carter administration.
I have a great career but it keeps me quite busy and it's not the kind of job where I can punch out at 5 and just leave it in the office. I'm not a workaholic mind you, just driven. I also design and fabricate my own custom bicycle road and mountain bike frames as a hobby. It takes up as much or as little of my freetime as I care to give it.I own a lot of bikes.
I'd like to find someone....different. I don't have a type, but I know what I don't like. Try me, you never know.