Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty nice. But don't expect me to put up with a lot of bullshit. I don't suffer a lot of fools.
If you list Ayn Rand as one of your favorite writers, get some help. Seriously.
Movies: I have a thing for: space movies. Spy movies. Superhero movies (the MCU is one of God's greatest gifts to nerdkind). Understated dramatic movies. British period movies. I like a lot of movies.
Shows: God, don't even get me started.
2. My job. I love it and it loves me. My coworkers are cool and there's just enough drama to be interesting but not so much that I want to kill people. Also, the paychecks are SICK.
3. I've recently discovered the charms of high-end clothing and shoes. The jacket I'm wearing set me back about 10x what its Old Navy counterpart would have, but it still looks as good as the day I bought it two years ago. Make an investment in yourself, friends.
4. I'd probably actually die without my phone. I am unapologetic about being one of those people who always has it in their hand, though I DO put it away during polite conversation and in movie theaters.
5. YouTube. A lot of my media consumption happens there: vlogs, diy and makeup tutorials, educational videos, bootlegged British reality shows, cat fail compilations, you name it. And that was just yesterday.
6. Sunshine and warmth. I'm a delicate south Texan tropical fish, I require a carefully balanced ecosystem to survive.
Also, one of my favorite Hollywood anecdotes ever is the one where Christian Bale based his performance in American Psycho off of Tom Cruise. Not any particular role. Just Tom Cruise himself.
PS: I should mention that I hate Tom Cruise.