I'm a normal Chinese girl who is seriously looking for long term dating here. About me:
1. have a stable job at Burnaby;
2. well educated;
3. busy with analyzing data;
4. independent, I have been live by myself for several years;
5. healthy, I like outdoor activities, eg hiking, running, snowboarding;
6. like cooking at home, Chinese food， Korean BBQ and rice cake, Japanese ramen, etc. I like to spend two hours on learning cooking from online recipes;
7. make very yummy cheesecake myself;
8. keep my place orginized and tidy;
9. funny, can make friends laugh a lot;
10. dream to be a photographer one day. I am not professional now, but I always take nice pictures and posted on my Wechat, Facebook to share with friends;
1. Honest and trust is the number one rule, I will be very honest to you, you must be honest to me as well.
2. I think couple doesn't mean that they should stick on each other all the time. I want my own space and privicy. I hope I can hang out with my friends without you sometimes. (you can do the same thing.)
3. I am quite independent, I can take good care of myself. But I hope you can give me support mantally. I can take care of you, but it doesn't mean that I will do all the housekeeping works. :p
4. Sometimes I stuggle on making decisions, I hope you can give me advices.
5. I hope to live with a guy who has some commen interests with me. It's okay if you have some interests that I don't like, but we should at least have some interests in common.
6. My life is already very happy now even though I am single. The point for me to find a boyfriend/hunsband is not to lower my happiness level, but to increase it. I hope you are well educated and have a stable job and can bring positive things to my life and also looking for a girl that can make your life better and better!