I am a physician and researcher at the University of Michigan. I love what I do which includes helping patients and doing cutting edge research, which provides me with a promising career path. I am not religious, but take spirituality, morals, and ethics seriously. Here are some little facts about me:
- I regularly work out, run, do sports like soccer, ping pong, and archery (not for hunting), and try to cook regularly and live a healthy life.
- I have great appreciation for all forms of art, science, and harmony.
- I have travelled more than a dozen countries and about the same number of States. I think traveling matures people and opens minds.
- It took me a while to understand that family comes first, parents are not replaceable; I have many friends, most of them are good ones.
- My sense of humor is endless and I try my best to make people feel as comfortable as possible.
- I believe that real strength is gentle, and a real man cares for others and the ones he loves.
- I am a giver by nature.
I am at a stage of life where I am looking for a meaningful, mutually respectful and giving, and stable relationship. Here I am hoping to find a person who is reasonably romantic, is passionate about what she does, has a zest for life, and is ready to responsibly venture through love.
Here is an example of a usual conversation at a coffee shop:
Me: Nice to meet you, I'm the flaming arrow!
Kid: My mom said you are a doctor
Me: That's my day job. Do you know Batman?
Me: He was Bruce Wayne during the days, and Batman at nights
Kid: I got it
Me: Keep it between the two of us!
Please message me if this introduction appeals to you and we will see where the hand of destiny may take us.