Find better matches with our advanced matching system
23 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 10:24am
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism but not too serious about it
- Cancer but it doesn’t matter
- Working on college/university
- Less than $20,000
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Dutch (Fluently)
Eventually I hope to get a PhD. position somewhere, but that's a long way off.
Oh, and I'm a TA at the university.
I'm a pretty decent listener I guess.
I'll read any book that's fiction. I really loved The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss and Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury. Terry Pratchett is also pretty awesome. Also The Wind Up Bird Chronicle by Haruki Murakami.
Some of my favorite movies are Sin City, Pulp Fiction, Payback, Forrest Gump, Django Unchained and Blood Diamond.
Really loved the first few seasons of Dexter, but I kinda stopped watching. Californication is pretty awesome. I'm liking suits so far. Community.
This question still weirds me out. There's loads of things that would suck to do without.
studying, studying, studying
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–25
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating