Find better matches with our advanced
matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy

petiteandspunky

26 F New York, NY

I’m looking for

  • Men who like women
  • Ages 23–30
  • Near me
  • Who are single
  • For long-term dating, short-term dating

My Details

Last Online
Oct 16
Orientation
Straight
Ethnicity
White
Height
4′ 8″ (1.42m)
Body Type
Diet
Anything
Smokes
No
Drinks
Socially
Drugs
Never
Religion
Judaism, but not too serious about it
Sign
Education
Graduated from masters program
Job
Rather not say
Income
Relationship Status
Single
Relationship Type
Offspring
Doesn’t have kids
Pets
Speaks
English

Similar Users

My self-summary
Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
It’s true… you’ll always feel tall with me! But don’t worry – what I lack in height, I make up for in personality. (Plus, my hair usually takes up plenty of its own space.)

I just traded the Red Sox and lobster rolls for the Yankees and hot dogs – overall, a pretty good trade. I'm pretty new in town, so I do my fair share of just walking around the city and exploring. Tour guide applications are currently being accepted.

In my free time, I like to work out, play kickball, go to baseball games, or continue my quest to find the best nachos and dive bars in the city.

Basically, if something sounds like fun, you can count me in. Short of skydiving (no need to jump out of a perfectly good plane), I’m pretty much up for anything. I’m also the kind of person who really pays attention, so if you’re in a bad mood, you might just find your favorite kind of cookie at your door when you get home.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Laughing at pretty much anything. I’m probably smiling about 97% of the time. (The other 3% I’m sleeping.)
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
Either my height or my curly hair.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Music: Avett Brothers, Old Crow Medicine Show, Lone Bellow, Langhorne Slim
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
1. Coffee
2. Curly hair products (it has a mind of its own otherwise)
3. My sneakers
4. Google calendar
5. My phone
6. My contacts (you know, to see and everything)
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
- When I can plan my trip to Rio in four years for the Olympics
- How many times I can get to the beach over the summer
- Why they have to put things people need at the supermarket, like ketchup, on the top shelf
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I’m a HUGE country music fan… enough said.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You’re ambitious and driven, but you know how to loosen your tie and just be silly once in a while. You like to maintain an active lifestyle, whether it’s just walking around the city, running, or doing something new that we can do together. Bonus points if you don’t mind the occasional romantic comedy… or can at least pretend to. ;)