Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I like to joke around about pretty much anything - especially
myself. I enjoy terrible puns and thinly veiled sarcasm. Bonus
points if you have sunglasses to slowly put on after the
I like to partake in any kind of physical activity and have done
sports my whole life - running, rowing, biking, weightlifting, ect.
My latest thing is rock climbing.
If you send a bouldering route I can't... dinner and drinks are so
on me. As long as you teach me how to be as awesome as you.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Saved up enough money to attempt to get my own business off the
ground. Still work part time for the man, but hopefully not
I'll take the stress and doubt any day of the week over a mindless
"safe" desk job.
Other than that? I:
- lift weights that are heavy (I get my swole on. I love it and so
- think about how I'm going to achieve my goals
- read stuff written by people who are way smarter than I am.
- enjoy a drink from time to time with friends/roomies.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
- making witty, sarcastic comments. Often borderline
- relating to, listening to, and understanding other people
- picking up new sports/activities
- celebration dances.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
My offbeat, subtle sense of humor. I'll crack a joke within two
minutes of meeting you.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Books: The Last Lecture, The War of Art, Choose Yourself
Movies: Superbad, Harold and Kumar Go to Whitecastle, LOTR
Shows: South Park, Breaking Bad, The Life and Times of Tim
Music: old stuff - Hendrix, Zeppelin ect. newer stuff - if it's
good I like it, from indie to rap to metal.
Food: a combination of healthy and delicious. At work I'm known as
the guy who will try just about anything.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
1) good friends
2) observational humor
3) my computer with an internet connection
4) the freedom and control to achieve my goals
6) barbells, plates, and racks
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
- Cool business ideas that could work
- Should I try and seriously get into olympic lifting?
- How to engineer my ideal life, and not one that fits the
"acceptable" status quo
- How much money and material possessions are highly overrated, and
how much freedom and control are highly underrated
- How to do just about anything with less effort and more
efficiency. I guess you could call me an optimization nerd?
- That one time someone said or did something funny
- Then not laughing while by myself in public because I don't want
to look like a crazy person
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
A little tired after work, enjoying a beer or two, and laughing at
a youtube video that is, by reasonable standards, meant to be funny
for a child 12 and under.
Or, hanging out with my close friends, talking trash to each other
on the couch. Maybe we'll go to a bar if we're not too lazy.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I used to sing soprano in the church choir, until I was honorably
discharged due to an inevitable voice drop. I still have distant
aspirations to get back into music as more than just a listener...
one day maybe.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You'll make at least one terrible joke on our first date, or want
to tell me a funny story that involves you laughing at yourself.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.