I like to partake in any kind of physical activity and have done sports my whole life - running, rowing, biking, weightlifting, ect. My latest thing is rock climbing.
If you send a bouldering route I can't... dinner and drinks are so on me. As long as you teach me how to be as awesome as you.
I have no idea what to expect, but I'll take the stress and doubt any day of the week over a mindless "safe" desk job.
Other than that? I:
- climb, though I've yet to find stuff to climb out here =(
- think about how I'm going to achieve my goals
- read stuff written by people who are way smarter than I am.
- enjoy a drink from time to time
- relating to, listening to, and understanding other people
- picking up new sports/activities
- celebration dances.
Movies: Superbad, Harold and Kumar Go to Whitecastle, LOTR
Shows: South Park, Breaking Bad, The Life and Times of Tim
Music: old stuff - Hendrix, Zeppelin ect. newer stuff - if it's good I like it, from indie to rap to metal.
Food: a combination of healthy and delicious. At work I'm known as the guy who will try just about anything.
2) observational humor
3) my computer with an internet connection
4) the freedom and control to achieve my goals
6) barbells, plates, and racks
- How to engineer my ideal life, and not one that fits the "acceptable" status quo. Living on my own terms.
- How much money and material possessions are highly overrated, and how much freedom and control are highly underrated.
- How to do just about anything with less effort and more efficiency. I guess you could call me an optimization nerd?
- That one time someone said or did something funny.
- Then not laughing while by myself in public because I don't want to look like a crazy person.
Or, hanging out with my close friends, talking trash to each other on the couch. Maybe we'll go to a bar if we're not too lazy.