Find better matches with our advanced
45 • Los Angeles, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 28–42
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
- Last online
- Today – 6:26pm
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Christianity, but not too serious about it
- Leo, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Has a kid, and might want more
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
Another of my co-workers once called me the department therapist - they come to me for advice, usually on their relationships. As the only divorced male working in a group of mostly married women, they find my viewpoint invaluable to keeping their own relationships strong and healthy.
Movies: Princess Bride, City of God, Amelie, Star Wars (only IV through VI), Let the Right One In, 13 Assassins, Serenity, Big Trouble in Little China, The Machine Girl, Battle Royale, The Shining, Boondock Saints, The Fifth Element, Tucker and Dale Versus Evil, Horde, Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog
Shows: Dexter, The Guild, Walking Dead, Firefly, Mythbusters, Deadliest Catch, Game of Thrones
Music: Mostly EDM. Trance was my first-love; house, my second. Not a big fan of mainstream artists like Avicii or Calvin Harris... at EDC Las Vegas this year, I was there to see Deorro, Astrix, Excision or Tokimonsta.
Some of my favorite EDM artists; Above & Beyond, Andrew Rayel, Zhu, Shiba San, MarLo, Simon Patterson, Porter Robinson, RL Grime, Gareth Emery, Feed Me, Z-Trip, Marques Wyatt.
Non-EDM: The Weeknd, Thirty Seconds to Mars, Drake, Angus and Julia Stone, The Killers, Grimes, Pink Floyd, Wiz Khalifa, Tupac Shakur. In truth, I love all music genres.
Food: Anything and everything from Hawaiian plate lunch to Taiwanese shaved noodle, pho and shabu shabu, Ensenada-style fish tacos and Memphis dry rub pork BBQ. Whether it's a hole-in-the-wall or a Michelin restaurant, I'm game for anything.
2. Family and friends, including my son (who's 6.) No one who has friends and family is poor, or lacking in anything. You may not have anything material, but what does really matter to you in your life after you've lived it?... What you've collected, or who have you touched?
4. Mobile phone and service. Although there are those with nostalgia for the "good old days" - when the good old days meant the early 90's of carrying a pager and trying to find a payphone to answer a call... I'm firmly in the present for this one.
5. Laughter. Hugs. Kisses.
6. Time spent to talk to people about nothing in particular. My boss tells me the best parts of her workday is when I drop by her office not with an update or a potential problem, but when we talk about where we see humanity ten years from now or what we think are the underlying causes of helicopter parenting.
After a short discussion in which he determined me to be both cooperative and confused, I was allowed to get dressed and was escorted into my living room. There, I found one of my roommates in handcuffs on the couch looking very unhappy, and the other watching over the cops who were thoroughly searching our apartment.
If you want to hear the rest of the story, send me a message. ;)
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.