Find better matches with our advanced matching system
28 • M • Washington, DC
- Last Online
- Jul 12
- Pacific Islander
- 6′ 2″ (1.88m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Christianity, but not too serious about it
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), German (Fluently)
Music: Phoenix, Blood Orange, Future Islands
Food: favorite food is anything homecooked and cooked with someone else.
- people who challenge me
- iPhone - device that has an app that lets me call home.
- trips abroad
- deep thought
2. The irony of growing up in two cultures - the ever present dichotomy of feeling "at home" everywhere (it's easy to relate to most people) and yet never truly feeling content anywhere. In German it's called: Heimatslosigkeit - a major theme in German film.
3. How to find balance.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 22–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- you're independent, intelligent, and confident.
- you enjoy the company of others, and also being alone.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.