Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 • M • Philadelphia, PA
- Last Online
- Jul 9, 2013
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body Type
- Mostly other
- Gemini, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on masters program
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Has dogs
Fridays are brutal and I could just as easily fall asleep as I could go out.
But I work and go to school. Not exactly the most thrilling answer I know.
Posting videos of myself singing on YouTube, maybe Ill be the next Bieber hah.
That I don't know much about modern rock.and these bands with goofy names.
Music - Country, Keith Urban, 90's alternative, and boy bands (I was raised on them so don't hate)
1) Skinny Cow Snack Bars. I love chocolate and crave chocolate and this is the healthy choice.
2) Hockey. I was raised on hockey as opposed to baseball, although I wish i would have picked up a love for baseball earlier in life. Any time there is a roller league or open ice hockey time, I'm game. More of my closer friends played when I was younger but I have a handful who play and have friends who play.
3)Job searching websites as I'm always looking to improve and move up.
2) Work and how much fun.I'm not having.
3) When is the next snowfall?
4) When is it going to be 75 again?
5) What new restaurant will I find this year?
6) Is my class syllabus going to make me want to cry?
Usually on a quest to find some tasty food after eating healthier during the week.
Nothing out of the ordinary, like rock climbing or para sailing.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 22–25
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
If you love the beach but also love blizzards.
If you want to drive across country or randomly go to Alberta soon.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.