Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 5:44pm
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Christianity but not too serious about it
- Leo but it doesn’t matter
- Working on college/university
- Entertainment / Media
- Less than $20,000
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English, C++
restivo1984 Springfield, Massachusetts more adventurous
2332nn Amherst, Massachusetts less mathematical
MrNotWrong100 Vernon Rockville, Connecticut more adventurous
McbZw Holyoke, Massachusetts more adventurous
lineinthesand64 Westfield, Massachusetts more aggressive
richemondfabien Amherst, Massachusetts more adventurous
snc4995 Easthampton, Massachusetts more old-fashioned
msexsbitch Chicopee, Massachusetts less desiring of sex
Arrested Development is my all-time favorite show. Currently, It's Always Sunny, Modern Family, and The League are the ones I'll keep up with every week. I've enjoyed Lost, 24, The Wire, Seinfeld, and Friends to completion, and I need to get started on Game of Thrones.
As far as movies go, I can never watch Forgetting Sarah Marshall too many times. I have a bunch of old favorites, but I'll go with Dumb and Dumber, Happy Gilmore, The Prestige, and Up. And I must mention I do love Jack Sparrow.
2) Contacts. I'd be so dead if I lived in ancient times.
3) Competition. I'm not going to just let you win, be it mini-golf, Mario party, or Uno. :)
4) Music. Makes everything more enjoyable, whether it's getting through a run, or learning a new song on piano.
5) Flying. I love it. It's half the trip for me. I'm also taking private training lessons right now.
6) Humor. If you laugh your way through life, you have a pretty good grasp of it.
If a tree falls in the forest and no one hears it, does a hipster still buy its album?
If you download music in Jamaica, are you a pirate of the Caribbean?
- Straight girls only
- Ages 21–27
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating